Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

For military/army wives SOs or those that went to Basic

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:56 PM
  • 21 Replies

I need to get the mailing address of a person who just began reception for basic training at Fort Sill Oklahoma.  Does anybody know how I can get their mailing address? I'm handling some financial stuff for them and really need to mail them something.  Thank you!

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
art.diva
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:57 PM
It will be very hard...you need the address and their unit
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
im23vaughn
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:58 PM

You can try to contact their recruiter.

Crystallynn
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:59 PM

if they just got there, they may not have a mailing address just yet.  It took a couple of weeks before my husband was able to give me his mailing address.

bribribri
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:59 PM

I have no idea, but here's a bump.
Maybe try the http://sill-www.army.mil/

website...try to get ahold of their unit or something? Good luck!

lcappytan05
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:00 PM

um, when my husband was in basic, I had to wait for a letter or piece of mail from him before I could send anything....I had even called the recruiter before that and he told me the same thing back then...unless someone else knows different on here, that's usually how it works.

mallowcup17
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:01 PM

my friend just finished her basic there a couple of weeks back and she wasn't able to give out any info or have any contact until at least a month in...id definitley try to contact the recruiter though

EricaG87
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:12 PM

He's only on day two there, in processing. He still has his cell phone and is able to talk and text briefly so he sent me his platoon and building number. will that help me out at all?

EricaG87
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:13 PM

Thanks, I looked all through that website and couldnt seem to find a specific number to call to get this sort of information.

Quoting bribribri:

I have no idea, but here's a bump.
Maybe try the http://sill-www.army.mil/

website...try to get ahold of their unit or something? Good luck!

lcappytan05
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:25 PM

it's a start...

you'll need his name and rank, company, platoon, building number, city state zip, uhhhh, shit...sorry, it's been awhile since my husband was in basic and I had to write him a letter. I'm pretty sure that there should be 4 lines when filling out his address though.

Quoting EricaG87:

He's only on day two there, in processing. He still has his cell phone and is able to talk and text briefly so he sent me his platoon and building number. will that help me out at all?

Army wife to Chad (12/28/2007) army

Mommy to Jeffrey (10/14/2009) baby boy

Military Moms
Join us on The Military Moms Group - -Military Moms Group Mod

azpreemiemom
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:26 PM

Call their next of kin or recruiter.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)