Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm missing something today...maybe TMI UPDATED

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:56 PM
  • 33 Replies

My period. 

I'm on the pill, have been for 2 years (since my 2nd baby, was on it for 5 years after my first).  AF has ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS come on the WEDNESDAY of the week after the 21 days of pills.  Always before 6AM.  I always wake up on Wednesday and find a "crime scene in my pants".  (LOL, just watched, "No Strings Attached" love that movie).

Rationally, I know it's only 1 PM...so it could just be coming.  25% is hoping it doesn't come...because another baby would be great.  75% is hoping it comes because I still have one in diapers...and that would be crazy!  My 2 year old still needs a lot of attention, it would definitely be crazy.

So I've been going to the bathroom every 15 minutes checking.  LOL

It's freaking me out because I don't have any period symptoms.  No bloating.  No cramping.  No gas.  No nothing.  I'm probably just late.  I could take a test....but last time I took a test 2 years ago to ease my stress because I was 'just a little late',  I was pregnant.  LOL  I will just wait a day or 2. 

OMG. 

UPDATE: 3:30PM

Picked up 2 pregnancy tests at the dollar store.  Took one 10 minutes ago.  It was a big fat NEGATIVE.  Not the first urine of the day...and I just drank a lot of fluids for lunch.  So I dunno if that would make a difference. 

No sign of AF yet though either. 

I'm probably just late.  Which is weird. 

Thanks ladies for all your support.  I will take the test first thing in the morning in 48 hours if nothing happens.  :)

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cadeesmommy0120
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:57 PM

Take the test...the stress could make you even later...

-Shelley-
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:58 PM

Gah, I drove myself crazy checking for it throughout December.

Baby #3 will be here in August lol.

ikesmommy
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:58 PM

I hate the wondering!

itzjustbabyfat

Well, if I was that regular and even a little late, I would test asap, lol

mallowcup17

bump

morethanme_you
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:59 PM

ahhh i'm in the same boat!!! due today and nothing! only i have a 3 y/o, 2 y/o, and a 6 month old.

Mommyo20305
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:00 PM

Stressing will make it worse.

4everJs
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:00 PM

I know I know, I should take a test.  It's the only way to really know....... 

teresa06
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:00 PM

If you have recently been hanging out with any females a lot more then usual sometimes your period will regulate to theirs. When me and my gf started hanging out everyday all day long my period regulated to hers and I was really freaked out the first time it happened. I hope you get yours soon though lol.

4everJs
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:02 PM

OMG....how do you do it???  My 2 boys are 6 years apart...and that's a challenge for me! 

Ahhhh the suspense is killing me!

Quoting morethanme_you:

ahhh i'm in the same boat!!! due today and nothing! only i have a 3 y/o, 2 y/o, and a 6 month old.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)