Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I tell everyone that I get high

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:32 PM
  • 18 Replies
Why do people put themselves doing illegal stuff as their statuses. Not just smoking weed. Why do underage teens put that they're drinking and post pics of it. Why do people put their smoking a blunt. Maybe im paranoid but isnt the government watching lol. I understand that you want people to know whats going on but some things could be left out. I know its their status but why put up breaking the law for all to see
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
whisper36
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:35 PM

Are you talking about FaceBook?

If so, do you realize that there is California Prop 215? Arizona Prop 203? So on and so forth.. Who's to say these individuals do not obtain a medical marijuana card, even though they brag about smoking it.

babysyoungmom1
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:38 PM
Oh i wasnt just talking about weed. Things like I took something from the store without paying or I robbed somebody. Yes ive seen people bragging about lifting stuff

Quoting whisper36:

If so, do you realize that there is California Prop 215? Arizona Prop 203? So on and so forth.. Who's to say these individuals do not obtain a medial marijuana card, even though they brag about smoking it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
whisper36
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:39 PM

ok

Quoting babysyoungmom1:

Oh i wasnt just talking about weed. Things like I took something from the store without paying or I robbed somebody. Yes ive seen people bragging about lifting stuff

Quoting whisper36:

If so, do you realize that there is California Prop 215? Arizona Prop 203? So on and so forth.. Who's to say these individuals do not obtain a medial marijuana card, even though they brag about smoking it.

whisper36
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:40 PM

Sorry, I was texting my son and failed to read the entire posting.. sorry about that :(

Quoting babysyoungmom1:

Quoting whisper36:

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:40 PM

bump

AnitaVersion2.0
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:41 PM

I don't know what people are thinking when they do shit like that.

babysyoungmom1
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:41 PM
Thats fine lol

Quoting whisper36:

Sorry, I was texting my son and failed to read the entire posting.. sorry about that :(

Quoting babysyoungmom1:

Quoting whisper36:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
southern_momof2
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:43 PM
Yea its stupid.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bribribri
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:44 PM

When I was in high school many of the very "popular" students who were A-students, in athletics, etc. were expelled and many had probation for posting pictures of themselves drinking and smoking weed at parties, wearing their HS t-shirts and logos. It was a LOT of them, too. They weren't allowed to graduate. I thought it was funny as hell. Don't post stupid things online, and you won't get in trouble.

babysyoungmom1
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:30 PM
True

Quoting bribribri:

When I was in high school many of the very "popular" students who were A-students, in athletics, etc. were expelled and many had probation for posting pictures of themselves drinking and smoking weed at parties, wearing their HS t-shirts and logos. It was a LOT of them, too. They weren't allowed to graduate. I thought it was funny as hell. Don't post stupid things online, and you won't get in trouble.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)