Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do they have a right to sue or are they being greedy???

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:40 PM
  • 61 Replies

400 people who bought seats to the superbowl did not have a seat. They did not finish building the 1 section of seats in time. So those 400 people where put in a restaurant under the stadium to watch the game given all free food and drinks, were given back in cash triple what the paid for the ticket, and free tickets to good seats next years superbowl (hotel and airfare included). So is that enough compensation for the mis up on suday. To those 400 people no I guess its not because they filed a lawsuit for over 5 million dollars so what do you think???

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
peytonsmommy44
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:41 PM
I think it is very fair.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MissLeanna
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:41 PM

thats more then enough for me!

jeniemarie
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:42 PM
sounds fair to me but then im not a sports fan so idk
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
QuantumLove
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:42 PM

I would be happy with that.....unless the gas getting there cost more than they paid me back....but I doubt that would happen...sounds like they got off good and are looking for an even better deal!

alberns303
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:43 PM

hmmmmm....I think it is a pretty frivolous lawsuit considering everything they were given for the inconvenience.....

I can understand being upset if one of your favorite teams was in the Superbowl this year, but I don't see suing over it.

jcsg
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:43 PM

Quoting peytonsmommy44:

I think it is very fair.

A.Perry
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:44 PM

Well, I think they went to the superbowl to see their favorite team play. Can you or anyone elese garantee that their favorite team will be in the superbowl next year? Plus, I think Jerry Jones should have made certain that all of the seats were ready. I would not sue, but, I can see why they did.

Teeshann
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:44 PM

i think they are being greedy. it's just a game for crying out loud. sounds like they tried to apologize and make up for it. asking for millions is ridiculous.

Denecia
by Gold Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:44 PM
I think they recieved mote that what they were entittled to.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CAgirl1214
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:45 PM

I'd be fine with it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)