Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Boudoir pics FAIL

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:48 PM
  • 17 Replies
I attempted to take my own boudoir pics today. I thought I could get my 2 and 3 year olds down for their nap, get my 2 month old to sleep in her car seat for a bit, get myself dolled up and snap away. Yeah not so much. The baby went to sleep as planned but then I couldn't get Dh out the door for his meeting and the boys refused to take their nap. Finally got Dh gone, and the baby wakes up. I get her back to sleep, fuss at the boys to go to sleep, walk in the bedroom to start getting things ready and the baby wakes up again. Rock her to sleep, fuss at the boys again, repeat this about 5 times then finally they're all asleep. I throw on some make up, screw it up, reapply, get all ready to go. I snap a couple pics while laying on my tummy, sit up and realize I have leaked breastmilk all over. Clean up, strike another pose, click click, and the baby wakes up again. I get her out of her car seat, nurse her while still wearing my lingerie and heels, burp her and pray she doesn't puke on me. Put her back in the carseat and she won't go to sleep but she's quiet. I hurry up and snap a few more shots and she cries. I'm in the process of trying to get her to go back to sleep, and my 2 year old comes running in. At that point I said screw it. I left everything set up and I was going to just let Dh have the fun of taking the pics but the kids have only gotten crazier and now I'm too darn tired. :-/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
futureshock
by Emerald Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:55 PM

lol

FL2AK
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:56 PM
The life of a mom!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stacy1403
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:56 PM

sounds fun!!

WhiskerLickins
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:57 PM

Sounds about right!  LOL

momma_2_three
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:59 PM

Awe :( 

awooding
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:02 PM

lol awww. Maybe try again tomorrow? Or this weekend?

ttparks
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:04 PM
The life of a mommy! Hugs to you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lottie925
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:05 PM

bow down

MIA0223
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:05 PM

Lol!!!

Chaotic_Rayne
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:08 PM

AWE! That sucks!
Kids are just awsome, arn't they? LOL!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)