Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you and your DH get divorced do you think you'll ever remarry?

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:59 PM
  • 118 Replies

I honestly do not think that if I was to divorce that I could ever remarry. My sister is on her 2nd marriage and going to her 2nd wedding made me feel like it was a joke because how can you promise the same thing twice? (and I am not talking about death of a spouse because imo you held your vows).

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
maybaby08
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:01 PM

Everyone deserves to be happy. If you are happier alone, good for you. If you're happier with someone else, good for you. Happiness is important.

flipper_28
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:02 PM

no no no.....my dh and i are having some serious marriage issues....and if i ever get out of this mess, i will NOT do it again....i shall live in sin the rest of my life and prepare my plot in hell for it...lol.....but seriousily no....this marriage has broken my trust in anything.

AlyDezEli1422
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:02 PM
I already have a divorce under my belt and I dont want to get married again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Sugaree.
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:03 PM
Yes. If we ever get a divorce it would bc of HIM breaking the vows. That's not my fault so y should I never remarry?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lizmeek
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:03 PM
I'm on my second marriage. My first was a mistake. We thought we had to because we had a baby together.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Honeybun09
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:04 PM

Probably one more time! After that, no. Just long term committment.

JOIN ME IN THE BABIES GROUP!

Crystallynn
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:04 PM

My husband is my 2nd marriage.  I dont know if I would do it again or not.  I guess it would all depend.  I mean, you cant really say that you would or you wouldnt.  My first husband was too much of a child for me.  Looking back, we should have never gotten married to begin with.  Deep down, I think we both knew that.  We got married just days before my dd was born because we were doing the "right thing".  3 years later, we were seperated.  I didnt think I was going to marry again after that, but I did.  We lived together for 8 years before we got married though.

AmiJanell
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:05 PM

No, I don't think I would ever remarry.

kanakake
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:05 PM

Yes

FL2AK
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:06 PM
We are together until death do us part. But if he were to pass away, no I would not remarry. I was married to my ex-husband from the age of 18-26 and to my husband since I was 27. We are going on 9 years. I have been married for half of my life. I am at the point in my life where I would be fine being alone if I did not have my husband.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)