Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This women keeps callin His phone *update* *update*2

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:00 PM
  • 52 Replies

This women called the other day and asked to speak to cornbread i told her she had the wrong number. Today she called all day but dh didnt answer cause he didnt know the number. She called again a few mins ago and when he answered the first thing out her mouth was why the fuck you havent been answering your phone? He said excuse me who are you trying to reach and she said cornbread he said you have the wrong number.

My voice is on his vm so idk why she would keep callin if she heard what his name was. I cant wait till his gets home to listen to his vm. stupid people lol

eye rollingOkay while dh was on the phone with me she called back twice but he didnt answer......wth iswrong with people if we say u have the wrong number dont call back..... i cant wait to see if she calls back when i have the phone i might have to lay it down on her. I checked the vm but she didnt leave 1 dh doesnt have the password cause i set up his vm and he has never asked for it cause he never checks them

Update: when dh got home i texted her that there is no cornbread here she called back 3 more times but i didnt answer so i called back the first thing she says is hey conbread baby. i said there is no damn conbread here my husband told u that she sai okay and hung up. i told my dh so he got out of bed and called the number back and said my name is james there is no cornbread here i told you that and so did my wife so stop calling. she said okay sorry. he told me to get her number blocked

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PhotoMama88
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:02 PM

HAHAHA-prank callers. Telll her next time she calls you again you're gonna call the police for harrassment. You do have her number....

stacy1403
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:03 PM

no comment

CAgirl1214

Cornbread?

angie729
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:03 PM

Next time she calls and ask for cornbread ask her if she is beans...cause cornbread and beans go together ya know.

marmie41
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:03 PM

Next time just tell her I'm sorry cornbread is not here at the moment, he stepped out with Beans. 

luv_my_xiya

lol...i hate it when people do that

WhitleyLyles
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:04 PM

Cornbread?

activitymode
Cornbread wtf lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jaylahmicah

i guess that is dudes nickname

Quoting CAgirl1214:

Cornbread?

111807mom
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:05 PM
Oh please update with the voicemails!!!! thats too funny
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)