Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He made my kid go without lunch Update

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:06 PM
  • 98 Replies

Ok yes he is 12 but the lunch room monitor wouldn't let my son go back and get more food.. My son said that another kid bumped into my ds and caused him to drop his tray and spilled his lunch all over the floor.. Ds asked if he could get more and the guy said No that'snot my problem u spilled it.First he didn't spill it he was bumped into. 2nd Yes he is 12 but he is still a kid and was hungry..

ok just got back home from speaking with the principal and he said that it was not right what happened and would definitely have a talk with the monitor.he said that he wished ds would have came and let him know what happened and he would have made sure that ds got lunch.. he said that this will never happen again...while i was in there he called the man into the room and told him that it was not right to refuse a child lunch. he monitor said well he would have only had a few minutes to eat by the time ds would have gotten another tray and sat down.

Then the principal said If i hear of this ever happening again me andu will have to have a another talk.. That the kids could miss a few minutes of class in situations like this.. well monitor man apologised to me and said he will talk to ds at lunch..

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Crystallynn
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:08 PM

I would call the school.  There is no reason for any child to go hungry.

Honeybun09
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:08 PM

Quoting Crystallynn:

JOIN ME IN THE BABIES GROUP!

luv_my_xiya
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:09 PM

wow...i would be at that school bright and early in the morning

LilGina
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:09 PM

I would deff call the school

ambcutie24
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:10 PM

I would be at that school letting heads roll for that crap

Anonymous.

Quoting Honeybun09:

Quoting Crystallynn:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lgraff68

That is absurd...the other day my husband brought my ds lunch to school at 9:30 and they forgot to give it to him until 1 so they told him he had to sit in during PE to eat his lunch.  They wouldn't let him eat lunch during lunch time because they told him that he didn't have his lunch or money.  The school got an ear full.  I would call them and possibly the school board.

AnitaVersion2.0

Meh.

JordansMama2003

I'd be pissed.

ChellaWella
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:11 PM

some ppl are evil hopefully he will learn how it feels to go hungry some day karma is a bitch

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)