Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

i need a break before i lose my effing mind

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:28 PM
  • 2 Replies
I am going insane here. Dh is working out of town. The kids have been out of school since Monday due to snow and it is snowing again right now. I am so flipping tired that its not even funny. I don't remember being this tired when I was pregnant with my dd. My stepsons are not listen to me at all. I am about to lose it. And the stupid puppy dh bought a few weeks ago is driving me insane I told him I didn't want another dog because I just put my beloved blue eyes to sleep due to health issues. But no dh is a stubborn dumb ass and doesn't listen to me. Hell he isn't even here to help take care of the darn thing. Between the kids and this puppy I am about to lose my mind. I am trying to clean house and they have done nothing but destroy it. Sorry my vent jumps around so much I just need to vent.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
MixedCooke
by Ruby Member on Feb. 10, 2011 at 1:27 AM

sounds rough and I know how you feel!  i work nights and take care of my 9 month old in the day and then my toddler in the afternoon, have to deal withh getting our new house together (fixer upper) and keeping the workers working, handling the bills, cooking, housecleaning, etc.  I just want a moment's peace!

aprilsalcro
by Platinum Member on Feb. 10, 2011 at 1:45 AM

bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)