Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

single moms and stay at home moms

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:42 PM
  • 14 Replies
I don't know how you do it! I am sooo sick today, 103 fever and just rolling on the couch hoping I die. I had dh take DD to day care this morning cause I couldn't blink with out wanting to vomit. Theirs no way I could have functioned with her here today. Major props to you guys!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tharealty2
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:46 PM

Thanks.  I beat myself up alot bc I have depression and affects who I am as a mother and wife, in a negative way,. so it helps to get any kind've kudo's bc though I may not be as good as I would like to be,. i fight demons everyday just to get out've bed, get out've my room,.and function. 

nurbabe82
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:49 PM

I don't know how they do it either. I can't tell you how many times I was so grateful (well I am grateful all the time even more so) to have dh around when I just wanted to pass out right after a horrible day at work and he was there so I could. I give everyone doing it own their own props

BV88
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:50 PM

Thanks gal.

gypsy_rose
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:50 PM

Just to make sure..you are not currently breastfeeding are you?

HaydensMommy007
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:51 PM

=) hope you feel better soon!

littlemama810
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:51 PM

I'm a SAHM and last month we all had the stomach flu. I was better in 2 days, everyone else was sick for 3 and had it really bad. I feel like my body knew I had to take care of them all so it healed faster LOL

oct1710
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:52 PM

why thank you lol

gypsy_rose
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:53 PM

I do ask for a important reason

I also do want to say thank you for the props. I am a SAHM and offten get sick (i can't hold a job because of how offten i get sick, anxiety attacks, migranes EXT EXT) Yes it is hard expecialy with five kids and depression can set in but it's well worth it to me

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:58 PM

I love staying at home and not working. I could literally stay in the house for months at a time and not go out

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:01 PM

Uhm eh wtf is wrong with you sassy.  I've been staying home with Naeem during the day but working nights.  Lmao it's been killing me.  Lol  smh.  I know that sounds bad but before now I was used to working fulltime but daycare is not an option so anyhoo.....  it'll get better eventually I suppose.  But for now I wanna pull my hair out.  LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)