Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

kidna depressed and don't want sex

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:49 PM
  • 9 Replies

sometimes it feels like me and hubby are growing apart. We have like no time for each other without atleast one kid clinging to us. I just wish we could make some time for each other.

I think that is one of the main reasons i just don't want sex (besides the fact that it is geting boring it's always the same ol thing and he is ALWAYS asking for oral which i don't realy like doing but i do do on occasion to make him happy)

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
JordansMama2003
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:55 PM

:o( Do you have anyone that can watch the kids for a few hours? Or maybe you could spend time together at night when they are in bed. I am sure it will come back. Plus, you have just had a new baby... I think.

cherieb10
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:56 PM

You have to find a sitter and make plans for a night out or even a weekend away if possible. I hope it gets better for ya'll. Hugs!

gypsy_rose
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:57 PM

yes which is why it's hard to find someone to watch the kids there are 5 kids total including the baby and they are all under 7

Quoting JordansMama2003:

:o( Do you have anyone that can watch the kids for a few hours? Or maybe you could spend time together at night when they are in bed. I am sure it will come back. Plus, you have just had a new baby... I think.

gypsy_rose
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:57 PM

Thank you

Quoting cherieb10:

You have to find a sitter and make plans for a night out or even a weekend away if possible. I hope it gets better for ya'll. Hugs!

gypsy_rose
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:06 PM

Does anyone have ideas on how to spice things up

gypsy_rose
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:26 PM

bump

MixedCooke
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:52 PM

see if you can have someone watch them even if just for a couple of hours and have a date night.  Buy one of those sexy games.  Checkout cosmomag.com and they have this bedside something that offers other position choices and say let's try one of these! 

aprilsalcro
by Platinum Member on Feb. 10, 2011 at 1:27 AM

have you tired putting them to bed early for you can be alone with hubby even if its a hour. Can you find some one to even take a kid or two for you can have a little more time to work in hubby. I hope you find something that works out. Have you tired new positons. Look on line at sex stores for games or new things to add in the bed room

HaydensMommy007
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 1:31 AM

I would definitely rearrange some sleeping schedules so that the kids go to bed earlier allowing you to spend time with DH. This happens even to the best of couples. Life gets in the way. LOL

The fact that you are willing to work on it speaks volumes! I am sure that if you rearrange some things, not just bed times, then things will get back on track.

As far as spicing it up, bring in some toys, some lingerie, heck, tell him EXACTLY what to do, where to touch or kiss, etc. Good luck momma and congrats on the new baby

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)