Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Update on my son Jeremiahh

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:56 PM
  • 31 Replies

I have gotten quite a few emails in the past couple of weeks and I apologize for not updating sooner, but until today its been the same. 

Jeremiah was finally accepted to the Crossroads program in the nick of time. He has court on Monday and the judge was going to revoke my parental rights to be able to place him elsewhere had Crossroads not placed him. We are so happy that he will be transferred on Friday out of Juvie and we can see him night and day anytime we want. He can call home, I can call him, we can visit, take him out for lunch, bring him lunch etc. He does not know yet since she called me after 5pm and probation was already closed and I do not have a way to contact his probation officer after hours. 

After he settles in we can bring him home for a day visit so he can celebrate Christmas and we can get our tree down lol. He can have his legos and stuffed animals and maybe he will start talking once again. He has become selectively mute right now. He was very cowarding when we saw him last, which was 3 weeks ago. He is very pale from lack of sunlight, they do not let the kids go out. Where he is going they swim in the indoor pool year round, play in the huge gym, school on the campus, they play outside in the fresh air and sled in the snow. 

He will finally get to be seen by a therapist again as Juvie will not allow any mental health help. I am so excited for him. I cant wait to see my baby boy again on Friday and breath a sigh of relief. Thank you for all your continued prayers and good thoughts.

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SWyvill
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:59 PM

I was thinking about him the othe day, I'm happy to hear your update. Hugs mamma

mlomax07
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:01 PM

please keep us updated...your entire family is in my prayers...

prverbs31woman

mlomax07@yahoo.com
2and2onway
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:06 PM

Thank you.

2and2onway
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:11 PM

BUMP!

momofhnd
by Nugget Nabber on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:13 PM

I was thinking about u the other day but couldnt remember ur screen name.. I hope this works out and he can get the help he needs..

Kaylawv2
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:14 PM

I dont know the whole story, but Im glad your son is getting the help he seems to need! Goodluck to you and your family!

snowmommy0406
by Gold Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:15 PM

I am very glad for your family, glad he got in.

meagan0716
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:19 PM
I am So glad to hear your son got into crossroads. I have been keeping you and your family in my thoughts.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2and2onway
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:20 PM

Quoting Kaylawv2:

I dont know the whole story, but Im glad your son is getting the help he seems to need! Goodluck to you and your family!

You can read some on my page in my journals or look up Jeremiah on the post search. 

2and2onway
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:21 PM

Quoting momofhnd:

I was thinking about u the other day but couldnt remember ur screen name.. I hope this works out and he can get the help he needs..

I had gotten so many emails but there were no updates until now. I am just so happy, but cannot talk to him to tell him.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)