Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Teen Mom 2's Jenelle

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:10 PM
  • 25 Replies
Seriously, WTF is UP with this girl? She must have quite a few screws loose! She is a shitty mom and a shitty parent. Yes her mom is insane BUT that doesn't give her an excuse to keep walking out on her son bc she's pissed at her mom! Jenelle is a pathetic piece of trash and I seriously hope she looses custody permanently of that sweet baby boy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommynwife26
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:13 PM
She drives me nuts! The fact that she can't even get up and 'babysit' her own child is ridiculous! She is choosing her bf over her son...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vboatner
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:13 PM

I think that will happen. They will use everything that they see in Teen Mom against her. No judge in his/her right mind would give that fruit loop custody of a child!!

PhotoMama88
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:14 PM

Yup I agree. Honestly I think her mom is fed up w/ her thats why she always yells at her. In 16 & pregnant Jenelle was SO direspectful always yelling at her mom and telling her to "get the fuck out of my face" 

missliss_sc
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:14 PM
Exactly! She signed over custody but if that was me I'd take every opportunity to see my son. I think she's taking the easy way out.

Quoting Mommynwife26:

She drives me nuts! The fact that she can't even get up and 'babysit' her own child is ridiculous! She is choosing her bf over her son...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sharon300
by Sharon on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:14 PM

I dont think she wants to give up having fun to raise her son. I think she has a LOT of growing up to do.

vboatner
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:15 PM

And before that it was her friends and partying!

Quoting Mommynwife26:

MBAwife2010
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:15 PM

I think they can use the footage against her mom as well. It's emotional abuse at it's finest and she has said her siblings had the same issues. 

Quoting vboatner:

I think that will happen. They will use everything that they see in Teen Mom against her. No judge in his/her right mind would give that fruit loop custody of a child!!

cryssi_renee
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:17 PM

I thought it was funny when her boyfriend told her she brought some of it on herself.  I think her mom is very high strung but at least she is taking care of the baby.

Dawn4175
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:17 PM

Her mother is a control freak and she is a piss poor mother.  Very sad situation.

Jessy613
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:18 PM

She is rather annoying at times. She doesn't appear to really care about Jace at all. Sad.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)