Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DH and I are Childless Tonight...

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:18 PM
  • 12 Replies
what to do? they are spending the might with my MIL and FIL ...we dropped them off. ed said he wanted to go home and chill and eat here and go to bed. that was fine by me...well we get home and he turned on the damn Xbox!! that'd why he wanted to stay home lol oh HELL NO. now I want my date night.

I told him that if he was going to sit on the Xbox all night, I would go out with my sister because he is pretty Much going to be going out with his Xbox tonight lol.

So now we are back to going out...hmmm what to do???
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kodysmommy928
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:19 PM
Stay home and screw like bunnies!
Kodysmommy928
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:20 PM
Oh and order pizza.
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:22 PM

Go somewhere to grab a bite to eat...  Then swing by the grocery store to grab chocolate syrup, cherries, ice cream and all your other favorite toppings.  Go home and do human sundaes....  mm dessert then like the pp said screw like bunnies.  lol

alotta_fagina
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:22 PM
ed ordered pizza for lunch. gives me gas anyways so doesn't make for foot loving lol. we could go like bunnies, but I already wore my naughty outfit for him earlier today lol. and that thing Is a PITA to get in and out of!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alotta_fagina
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:23 PM
lmao!!! dh is wondering why I am laughing lol

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

Go somewhere to grab a bite to eat...  Then swing by the grocery store to grab chocolate syrup, cherries, ice cream and all your other favorite toppings.  Go home and do human sundaes....  mm dessert then like the pp said screw like bunnies.  lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrs.will
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:24 PM
Dh is home on r and r my parents are watching the kids this weekend so we can go out I can't wait! What about something simple like dinner and a movie or maybe go bowling. Then as the previous poster said go home and get it in!!!! ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.proud.mama.
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:27 PM

I read the title and was like, "So, why are you still on CM?"

LOL, get crunk and fuck!

alotta_fagina
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:59 PM
well ladies it's looking like Denny's and a redbox movie lol. I'm ready for bed now haha.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blessed107
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:01 PM

Party pooper:(

Quoting alotta_fagina:

well ladies it's looking like Denny's and a redbox movie lol. I'm ready for bed now haha.

kiddycat73
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:04 PM
We will be kid free from Friday-Sunday this weekend...they are going to my mom's. I'm so excited because the last time they went, I had to work the whole time and we also ended up having SS unexpectedly. I have no idea what we are doing though besides going out for Thai and sushi on Friday. Have fun!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)