Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you looked at the way my 3yr DS dresses you would think I spend some money; BUT I REALLY dont

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:19 PM
  • 4 Replies

Just monday I went to TJMAX... got my 3yr old ds 4 shirts.. 4.99 each.. ONE  was quicksilver one was Volcom.  the third was hurley. and the last one was hurley also..  cheapest name brand clothes ive seen in awhile.. thats about as cheap as walmart and the good will

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
exceptalilfish
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:21 PM
with stores like ross,tjmax,and marshalls...along with high end resale shops it is so easy to dress in brand name clothing these days.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bribribri
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:24 PM

Yeah! I used to live near a Once Upon a Child...loved that place, too. But now I do most of my baby shopping when we make a trip to Oklahoma City and I can go to Target. If not there, it's usually Old Navy...sometimes the clearance racks and sales are great! =]]

Iconoclast
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:24 PM

Good for you (although I have no idea who any of the designers you named are).  I only shop clearance racks anywhere I go.  I have found that I find some of the best stuff at Sears, which is surprising for me.  I also shop for the off season.  With the end of winter coming I plan on stocking up (cheaply) for the next year. 

Elayna90
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:28 PM
I love TJMaxx for the boys clothes. Also, a lot of name brand stores run great clearance and you can get clothes for a couple of bucks per item.
I find shopping that way is cheaper than Walmart.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)