Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pre e with your third?

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:39 PM
  • 5 Replies
We have 2 kids first one everything went totally fine preg. And labor. Second one everything went well til 36 weeks when I developed pre e. We are trying to decide if we want another one. Well I do but dh says he doesn't want to go thru that again. Anyone have any experience with pre e? Doc says my chances are about 30-50 percent of getting it again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Alicia2784
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:43 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tharealty2
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:45 PM

Are you talking about pre eclampsia?  I had it with all but one of my pregnancies,. what did you have to go thru?

Alicia2784
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:47 PM
Ya I am. I was on a week of bed rest trying to get my bp down so I could have a home birth but ended up being induced at 37 weeks. Then was on bed rest for 10 days after b/c my bp wouldn't stay down.

Quoting tharealty2:

Are you talking about pre eclampsia?  I had it with all but one of my pregnancies,. what did you have to go thru?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tharealty2
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:54 PM

Quoting Alicia2784:

Ya I am. I was on a week of bed rest trying to get my bp down so I could have a home birth but ended up being induced at 37 weeks. Then was on bed rest for 10 days after b/c my bp wouldn't stay down.

Quoting tharealty2:

okay.  My first two were induced a little early bc of my bp but things went back to normal after having them.  I had to deliver one two months early bc of it but she was fine and after a slight overdose of some labetal(sp) I was okay too.  IDK,. like anything else it just something you two will have to talk about and see if you can come to an agreement on it.  sorry if thats no help.

dsebastian23
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:55 PM

i have pre-e with my second and not with my third but I ended up getting high blood pressure after the baby was born and now im on my 4th and have high blood pressure just hoping nothing goes wrong with this one...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)