Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

UGGGG I hate the Dentist!!! Vent Long

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:47 PM
  • 0 Replies

Ok so I am having an issue with a tooth and I went to the dentist today and he had to pull it. He said that the cavitiy was pretty bad. It was either pull it or do a root canal. I decided just to pull it and get it over with. After he pulled it he said the one next to it was starting a cavaity and he wanted to fix it before it got worse so I agreed. Well needless to say he put a cap on and now my mouth hurts more than it has before. Its not the area that he pulled the tooth its the cap its self. Well he gave me a precription for percocet and I told him that I didnt like it for it made me feel weird. Not flying on cloud 9 weird but itchy like bugs on me. He gave them to me anyways and (not exact words but might as well be) said "deal with it. I only give percpcet to my patients". Im sorry but someone cant take them for whatever reason than he sould give something other than that. So I am in pain and really thinking about taking one. It just irrates me that a dr would do this knowing that (me) the patient cant take certain things. The only other medication that I have had is  Vicodin and I was fine with that. So im going to drive my hubby crazy with itchy legs that feel like bugs crawl on them.

Sorry for complaining but I had to let it out somewhere my hubby is sick me complaining about it to him... LOL.. He said I am driving him crazy about it.

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)