Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone else getting their tax refund Friday???

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:01 PM
  • 37 Replies

I am so ready for it!!!! What are you going to be doing with yours????? We have a laundry list but the most fun are Disney Trip, 4 Wheeler, and New Furniture!!!!

CafeMom Tickers

I am a live off the land, hunting, fishing, only child raising, southern Momma!

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bethanysmom1007
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:04 PM

WE ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  WE ARE!!!!  I can't wait!!!  I was really hoping it would be put on our card either tonight or tomorrow morning because DH has the day off tomorrow, but I doubt it.  BUT I might be making a trip to talk to the hearing officer about getting my license back on Friday....at least I HOPE!!!  :D

pellen
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:05 PM

I am doubting it to, but it would sure be really nice for it to suprise us tomorrow! My state refund sure did, I had no idea it was even in my account until I looked at my online bank account on a whim.

mommy22boyz357
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:07 PM

I'm suppose to, I really hope it's there! I THOUGHT it would be there last friday and wrote a check that bounced today! Oops, I sure hope it's there Friday or I'm probably in trouble! But we're going to Mexico with ours, can't wait!

2jsplus3
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:08 PM

we are!!! gonna pay bills, get some new shoes and nessesities, pay rent ahead, and buy my wedding dress!!!!! we are gonna get married!!! tyvm taxes....lol

angevil53
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:08 PM
I'm hoping!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Chrissy0918
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:09 PM
Mine was due on the 4th, we got ours the evening of the 3rd. So yall might get yours thursday night! Just keep checking!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
M.I.A...P.O.W
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:10 PM

We are and I am so looking forward to it. I will be trading the car for a SUV plus a couple 100 bucks. Plus we will be getting a few bills caught up.

sweetyazfl
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:11 PM

I checked today the irs website and it said we are supposed to get it on Friday. I'm so excited!

momofcali3
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:12 PM

We're saposta........but I just got a letter saying that they are taking some for student loans from a community college. We went to a university, and we're paying those back 200$ a mo. I am so scared, because I NEED a car. Ive been calling the CA Community Colleges Chancellor's Office every 15 min....just getting voice mail :(

pellen
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:12 PM

Quoting Chrissy0918:

Mine was due on the 4th, we got ours the evening of the 3rd. So yall might get yours thursday night! Just keep checking!!

WOOOHOOOO!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)