Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how dare u ask such a question !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:16 PM
  • 23 Replies

Poll

Question: READ QUESTION BELOW

Options:

1. yes i hate to have to admit but i'm disapointed in some aspect of my child

2. no im not disapointed at all in my child !!

3. theres something my child could improve on but not to the point id say im disapointed

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 75

View Results

is there anything about your child (children) that you hate to admit your disapointed in ?  grades, behaviour, looks(had to throw that in), athletic ability, intelligence, etc ?  dont bash me, just asking

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shilohsmama425
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:16 PM

it'd be great if she'd whine less. that's all :)

aprilsalcro
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:17 PM

not at all !

emilysmom8
by Dawn on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:17 PM

Nope my daughter is perfect

jessil83
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:17 PM

no not really that may change as they get older but right now i think they have met my expectations.

Trishintraining
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:19 PM

My baby boy is fine just the way he is, even when he does something annoying or less than perfect, I'm not disappointed in him.

CrazyBusyX4
No but we are just starting the teen years. Lol. So far the preteen years were waaaaaay worse. My 10 yo is such a turn right now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Brandymamaof4

Well as the mother of four kids there are times when I am dissapointed with their behavior.

Screws just fall out all the time, the world's an imperfect place.    John Bender: The Breakfast Club

southernjess3

ill be honest, yes. i love my children so much i cant describe, but yes. because im human. their looks? yes. because i KNOW how cruel kids can be. and i know they will pick on my girls. their personality? some. because i critisize my parenting constantly, and think, is my parenting making these certain aspects stand out??

strawberryLVR
by Gold Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:20 PM

my older one screams if he gets reall ymad i hate this and would prefer he use his words, and my 2nd is being a royal pain potty training.

2purrfect
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:20 PM

I am gonna say it...right now I am disappointed in my daughter.  Her grades and motivation in school are not what I want for her.  She is 15 and a freshman and her grades have dropped this year so far.  She always had good grades and now they need help.  She is beautiful and sweet and fun to be around, so I love her desperately.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)