Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how awesome would it be if you just kept your nose out of other peoples business?

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:29 PM
  • 80 Replies

i'll start this out by saying...i'm an atheist. i watched the news tonight and there was some people outside protesting an abortion clinic. again. some christian group....and i just thought to myself...how great would this world be if people just shut up and tended to their own. seriously, who cares? who cares if the gays get married...you don't think jesus wants them to find love and be happy instead of living a lie (lying is a sin afterall....lose lose in that situation)...instead of protesting abortion clinics why not use that time to be with your family? or how about instead of protesting you hug the girls when they come out and talk to them and see if they need help. there was a book written called "socieities without god are more moral" it studied denmark, sweden, and scandanavia....all 3 of these countries have a higher atheist to christian ratio than any other country. abortions are legal. there's no death penalty and they also have the softest punishment on crime. they also stay out of war. know what else they have? the LOWEST crime rates. isn't that nuts. maybe if we all just shut our mouths and let people be the world would be a much better place. if you do believe in jesus you need to remember he didn't hang out with people like you. he hung out with vagabonds and whores. that's all.

~why should i allow that same god to tell me how to raise my kids, who had to drown his own~Robert G. Ingersoll

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ShannyLouisiany
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:30 PM
I really love this post :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
itzmyzoo
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:31 PM
Interesting.....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Radarma
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:31 PM

Unfortunately, I get paid to be in others' business.

LOL!

ashellbell
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:34 PM

Quoting Radarma:

LOL!

only of cafemom, hor!! i've always hearted you. you know what i mean tho.

be thankful you have a life, and forsake your vain and presumptious desire for a second one.

ashellbell
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:35 PM

Quoting ShannyLouisiany:

I really love this post :)

thank you ma'am

be thankful you have a life, and forsake your vain and presumptious desire for a second one.

Radarma
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:35 PM

Quoting ashellbell:

Quoting Radarma:

LOL!

Back atcha momma.

Radarma
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:36 PM

Yes, SUPER fun post....too bad I have to stand and deliver the mommy tasks now. LOL!

I iz glad I have soemthing FUN to read later.

ashellbell
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:36 PM

hugs

Quoting Radarma:

Quoting ashellbell:

Quoting Radarma:

LOL!

Back atcha momma.

ashellbell
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:38 PM

Quoting Radarma:

Yes, SUPER fun post....too bad I have to stand and deliver the mommy tasks now. LOL!

I iz glad I have soemthing FUN to read later.

i'm kiddo free tonight sucka!!! sister is in town for the week. don't be jealous now!!

iamcafemom83
by Rah-Rah on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:38 PM
Like:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)