Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i am so sick of my ils but so proud of dh

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:01 PM
  • 0 Replies

so my sil called my dh and she was like y is ur wife so upset with mom? and he was like well shes a little upset because she had the nerve to ask for 15 back even though she owes us 30. then my sil said well how can mom owe her this money after all the PRESENTS mom bought her. then dh was like those were xmas and birthday presents and mom said she would pay us back she knows we are tight when it comes to money. then she started talking about how i dont really love dh and he would be better off without me and im a lousy wife and mother. mike kept telling her that i am his wife and he loves me and hes not leaving me. there was a 20 minute convo about this. back and forth which eventually his mom and other sister got involved yelling in the background about how lousy i am. she even said how my family comes over almost every day but he has no time for his. that is not true he goes over atleast once a week and calls them atleast every other day.  finally dh exploded and said that if they cant respect our relationship then they dont respect him so they can just forget his number and not contact him til they accept me.

i have been with him for almost 7 years now. i have ALWAYS been faithful. i have never lied to him and i take care of him and our twins without complaining while holding down a 32 hour a week job. his sister has never liked me because i wasnt the girl she chose for him. she has always started problems with us and i guess dh finally had it and blew up. i dont want him to cut his family out of his life but i feel like all they are doing is trying to seperate us. his sister has even gone as far as to ask dh if we could take over her lease on her house and when he said no we cant it would be too hard for my wife to get to her job she said well thats ok u take over my lease and she can stay at your place. WTF? who in their right mind would ask a happily married couple to do that.

thanks for reading im not really sure why i posted this i guess really to vent about the ils but to also brag about dh. for once he finally stood up to his family and showed them that me and our boys come first.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)