Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does this picture offend you????

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:57 PM
  • 124 Replies

I posted this on my FB. Obviously you can tell I am a HUGE rocky horror picture show fan. =D Anything with RHPS on it I MUST have it! I actually added the words to the picture myself. So anyways, when I posted this on my FB one of my friends commented saying, "EEEWWW!! You're sick! This is creepy!" I responded and said "It's from the rocky horror picture show, haven't you seen it?" She said "Oh..yes I have, it was nasty, not my taste." She seemed so offended and disgusted by it. She used to be nothing like this. I have noticed that she goes through phases on stuff she likes. For like a year or so she will LOVE a certain type of music, the next year she HATES it. I'm not like that, I still like all the same stuff, so I guess you could say we clash sometimes in tastes. We USED to like the same stuff though. It's like she changes her personality every year. A couple of my other friends commented saying they LOVED it!

What do you think about it?

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
southernjess3
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:58 PM

i would probable leave you a comment like...." flash gordon was there..in silver underwear".....i LOVE rocky horror!

AnitaVersion2.0
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:59 PM

No.

BeJuicy
Creepy movie but no offensive at all
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DamianaFire
Love it....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TxMommyOfBoys
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:00 PM

It doesnt offend me at all. I have never seen the movie you are talking about either.

dlnimo

I think it's an awesome picture!

alotta_fagina
lmao.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
owl0210

No not at all. 

swtbtrcup

RHPS rocks.  I spent my late teen years (in the 80s of course) going to see it every weekend at the midnight movies!!

butterflymomss
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:01 PM
love that movie so not offensive at all
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)