Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you happy??

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:57 PM
  • 15 Replies

I mean with your body that is.... After having a baby it def changes the way you look, but do you think youll ever be happy with how you look? I think for a minute iam and then bam i walk by a mirror and i feel like a blimp.... does anyone esle like this?

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MixedCooke
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:24 PM

I think everyone does at some point.

katiegirl
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:27 PM
My SO has made me feel really good about my body. I do want to just tone up and build a little muscle.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sassy01
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:27 PM

Not quite the way you feel but yes I hate and despise my body, it has let me down, it is changing due to  a Chronic Illness, My hands are the worst, they use to be beautiful, long graceful, now they are hideous, knarled and the joints are horrid looking, all swelled up and twice thier normal size.

lapcounter
by Super Mom on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:30 PM
Yes I am very happy, I am thankful to just be alive because of a blood clot, thyroid cancer and mini strokes it messes with my weight. My husband loves me just the way I am and that is all that matters :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
joli13
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:30 PM

i'm not liking my post baby body so much, but i have hope that i'll lose the pounds once i'm less stressed and ex-free! stress adds so many pounds! i'm not happy with my belly buldge, but i'm confident i'll go back to my pre baby body. i've never been fat a day in my life, until i got pregnant, and i completely believe in muscle memory....at least that's what i tell myself! 

Holly.
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:30 PM

Never. I have body dysmorphic disorder.

Wife_Mommy_18
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:33 PM

i used to be 110 pounds (also im 5feet tall) and after i had my daughter by emergency c-section, and the recovery being more than i anticipated...also got put on the depo shot to prevent another pregnancy. i am now 160 pounds, and i hate my body. my breasts grew 2 sizes, and they're is stretch marks from my thights up to my boobs.. i know i shouldn't feel so down about my body, but i just wish i was even 130 pounds. =(  but i understand how you feel

WhitleyLyles

I wasnt happy with my body before I had babies and I was only 110 pounds- a little thing.

I am ok with it now. I would like it to be better but... I know what to do about it and havent done it LOL

DH loves me the way I am and can't keep his hands off me so I guess I am alright after all LOL

luvhnaj

I have my good days and my bad days.

mes_deux_amours
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:38 PM
No I am not happy with my body right now. But, its because I gained weight, not from being pregnant either, but my own poor habits. But, I'm on a diet and working towards a weight loss goal :-) I've lost 15 pounds since January 1st. I still have 30 pounds until y pre-pregnancy weight but I will get there. I hope I'll be happy once I get there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)