Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When geese attack!

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:15 PM
  • 10 Replies

OH MY GOSH! We went to the park today so my DD could feed the ducks. There are usually some geese there also and they are pretty aggressive with wanting food and stuff but OMG we ran into the two meanest geese ever! They were honking and following us and bobbing their heads at us.I threw food at them thinking they would eat it and let us pass the little pathway thing...NOPE! This teenage girl and her mother actually had to help me form a human barricade between the evil geese and my daughter so we could get around them. She was screaming and crying and I think it was aggravating them even more.

After we passed and my DD stopped crying she said "Mommy,those are mean geese,we should bonk their heads together" I was thinking the SAME thing! Freakin geese.

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommy2ZOEBETH
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:41 PM

BUMP!

angel112
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:12 PM
hahah sorry I laughed, but its a lil funny. I hate geese they are mean. Did you know they can make this aweful hissing sound. Scares the crapola out of me!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:21 PM

LOL! Your daughters right! You shoulda bonked their heads together!

Sparkyfire
by Gold Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:24 PM
I've been attacked by geese. They chomped on my legs when I was 4. My mom held me up as high as she could to save me. Now I throw rocks at em if the come near me. Effin demended geesers
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MyraEllen
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:27 PM
Yes I've heard them hiss!! It sounds EVIL!!

Quoting angel112:

hahah sorry I laughed, but its a lil funny. I hate geese they are mean. Did you know they can make this aweful hissing sound. Scares the crapola out of me!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy2ZOEBETH

The funny part is I imagined like grabbing their necks and shaking them silly. I imagine they would have bit the crap out of me though.

Quoting LancesMom:

LOL! Your daughters right! You shoulda bonked their heads together!

first-one

When Geese attack they end up in my fridge...  and then my tummy!  Yummy!  LOL!

mybabyapples
by Purple People Eater on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:28 PM

Sorry, but I just LOL!!

Kendrewana
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:30 PM
Lol o know how you feel! My daughter and I got chased by geese too! They were protecting their babies.....that I didn't see until I was running away.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sunshinehippie
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:31 PM

that happened to my DD too!
she now refuses to go near a goose, or a duck.

LOL!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)