Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Well, that was fun to come home to find. Sink & Bathtub full of mud. Yay!

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:22 PM
  • 4 Replies

Yes it's true. I came home from the gym to take a shower. It was about 5:30 we had repairs being done to our pipes in the neighborhood so our water was shut off all day and supposed to be back on between 430 & 5.

I go to the bathroom, turn on the sink faucet to find this:

Yum. We were told to expect a little dirt in our pipes. *sigh* So I turn on the bathtub expected it to be like the sink. But it was literally an explosion of mud:

I called the front office and was prepared to keep my cool. Ask someone to come look at it. She answered..... (now keep in mind my mom has lived in this neighborhood for nearly 20 years, so we know the lady very well. She comes to birthday parties and such) .... anyways she answers and I just yelled: THERESMUDINMYTUBMUDINTHETUUUUBSENDSOMEONENOWMYMOM WILLBEPISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSED!!!

Im really sure all she heard was a cat in heat, but its all good.

Problem was solved and the person sent here was even nice enough to bring a bucket for the mud to tote off. LOL

But seriously. Thats a "little" dirt? My GOD.

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Stevensmomma
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:25 PM

Wow !! ;0

betsyabel
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:26 PM

Some people pay big money for mud baths....but seriously, that would suck to come home to!

SecretKeeper574
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:28 PM

haha, not this kind of mud! It smelled like miracle grow!

Quoting betsyabel:

Some people pay big money for mud baths....but seriously, that would suck to come home to!

WhiskerLickins
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:28 PM

Ick!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)