Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are your Valentines Day Plans..

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:38 PM
  • 7 Replies

SO and I are headed to a Jaccuzzi suite for the night, but not before dinner and drinks at THe Chocolate Bar. Yes you read the right.. the chocolate bar

I'm excited.. I'm having my regular

Chocolate Bar Pasta | another chocolate bar original.
fresh pasta tossed with white chocolate cream. fresh basil. white
pepper and white wine make this one of the most incredible dishes
you ever had!

And he probably will too

Maple and pecan chicken* | boneless breast with a maple
pecan crust. sweet potato fries. maple mayo dipping sauce

Martini's... Again he'll probably have his regular Strawberry Cheesecake Martini

But I might switch it up from my normal White Chocolate and give the "Wedding Cake Martini" a try..

LOL.. Can you tell I'm stoked.. BUT wait it gets better.. I got him tickets to see Kevin Hart in March!!! 85 bucks a pop.. better be worth it !!

So what are your Valentines Day Plans

[Psychoanalysis]
is not the only way to resolve inner conflicts.  Life itself still
remains a very effective therapist. 
~Karen Horney, Our Inner Conflicts, 1945

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mamivon2
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:41 PM

my dh dont want to celebrate Valentines day,,he says its just a money making thing

i.heart.rachel
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:43 PM

Aw that sounds great. :) I got my present already, it was a canon rebel :) I got her the wii NFL training camp game. She is gonna cook for me but other than that I'm not sure. OH and I'm doing sexy pics for her. :D

tasukete
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:43 PM

My husband will be at work so it's just another day for us.

Chelliza1028
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:45 PM

I want to do sexy pictures for SO.. but my best friend was suppossed to take them and now can't find the time =(. I'm jealous.. I want a new camera lol

@ Mamivon... I'm sorry. SO felt the same way when he first met, but here in Ohio, we also celebrate Sweetest Day.. I told him to pick one or the other because we're celebrating.. end of discussion lol.. He picked both.. he made the right choice lol

Rockabilly_ma13
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:46 PM
Going to. Fetish of lace n leather show
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommytycon
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:48 PM

nothing DH is working and he works 3rd shift and sleeps all day. I will prob get flowers or a cards. It's ok

funmommy123
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:50 PM

not much since dh has to work that night, so he bought me  a dooney&bourker purse and we're planning on heading out of town(an hr away) to eat. We've been to basically all the restaurants here in town so we want to try someplace new. Head back home so he can get some sleep before going to work.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)