Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does your DH/SO....

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:14 PM
  • 32 Replies
...ever tease you in a way that's insulting?? My husband IS a good man but sometimes can say some really hurtful things. Eventhough I know he's totally playing, sometimes I feel he crosses the line. He did today and I really got my feelers hurt...got me thinking tho. Is my DH the only man that does this?? If your DH/SO does this, how do you react to it??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
i.heart.rachel
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:14 PM

What type of things did he say that hurt your feelings?

143myboys9496
by Gold Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:15 PM

Quoting i.heart.rachel:

What type of things did he say that hurt your feelings?

zugichbaby6
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:16 PM

i would react like "well fuck you then "and he would know i was mad and he crossed a line lol....

PhotoMama88
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:17 PM
He used to but stopped when I finally told him how I got hurt sometimes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
breefullyme

uh ... nope. Don't get me wrong. My SO is a d!ck at times. But those d!ckish times are meant to be so. Does he know how you feel about this? Perhaps you should tell him? 

MultiPara

No. Mine does not insult me.

FL2AK

My husband is sarcastic, but I know when he is joking.  Like when I sit on his lap he will call me fat girl.  I am a size 4 and weigh 100 pounds less than he does.  That is our relationship.  We pick at each other.

mybabyapples
by Purple People Eater on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:18 PM

No...But I'm weird, when he tells me I'm acting cute, I hate it! Or calls me cute etc.

Reese.Cup
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:18 PM

Sometimes, but he knows me so well that he knows what will upset me and what won't... so when he's really just trying to have fun, he won't say anything too offensive.  He only gets mean when we're in a bad argument... which is something we're working on right now.

NVL0707
by Baroness on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:18 PM

Quoting breefullyme:

uh ... nope. Don't get me wrong. My SO is a d!ck at times. But those d!ckish times are meant to be so. Does he know how you feel about this? Perhaps you should tell him? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)