Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ideas for Jeans that are too big...

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:34 PM
  • 3 Replies

Hi ladies,

I've recently lost around 15 lbs due to health issues. I went from being 5'7 and weighing 125 to 5'7 and weighing 110. My weight will be going up and down in this range...and I don't want to buy jeans for the 110 lb me since this will only be temporary and seems like a waste. Should I just get my mom to add on an extra button on my jeans for me? Do they sell buttons that are similar to jeans ones at Micheals?  Even my skirts and sweat pants are all too big, so that's so help either. I could always just wear leggings and my dresses, but sometimes it's cold out.

Thanks for any ideas.

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world."- Mahatma Gandhi

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/jamiebrubaker

Follow my blog!

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
i.heart.rachel
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:36 PM

You could get some cheap jeans at Wal-Mart for like $10 or wear some yoga pants lol.

CallieLynsMommy
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:39 PM

Lol, maybe yoga pants. I haven't ventured into a Wal-Mart in quite some time, maybe! I'm just a sucker for comfort and I like my jeans, but am unsure if the button thing would even work.

Quoting i.heart.rachel:

You could get some cheap jeans at Wal-Mart for like $10 or wear some yoga pants lol.

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world."- Mahatma Gandhi

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/jamiebrubaker

Follow my blog!

NearSeattleMom
by Ruby Member on Feb. 10, 2011 at 1:20 AM

Or you could just buy some jeans at a thrift store.  That's what I did when I was losing weight and moving through sizes.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)