Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I may strangle a b!tch strong language!

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:43 PM
  • 19 Replies
MY SIL is such a dumb whore! I honestly dont know where to start! She is 29. Has FIVE kids. Never worked. Has always had free everything thanks to our govt. Well she has 3 men that fathered her children. One who took custody of his son thank God. Three with one crack head who ran off and one with a douche who she KNEW had 6 yes 6 fucking kids and was arrears in cs and on the run. Well a couple weeks ago she took 3 of the 4 kids she has custody of and dumped them off at my other sil. SHE BEGGED her to leave all 4 even though she has 3 of her own. Well dumbass took off with the baby. . .Nobody really knws where. WHILE getting 850 in FS and not sending HER kids food. . Nothing. Dss is looking for her. They want all the kids one which is a SEVERE diabetic. . And this stupid bitch is posting on FB bout men. Tonite its "one day you will come for me and realize im already gone" YEAH DUH! This is what your BABIES are thinking! I cant be a bitch and say it bec. I may end up with one of her kids and me being nasty. ctd
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
airforewifenmom
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:44 PM
Wont help. I WANT TO SMACK THE SHIT OUT OF HER!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alberns303
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:45 PM

Eh.....

I would say it....and prolly a lot more.

143myboys9496
by Gold Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:47 PM

I sure hope they find her.

She should have her tubes tied. (sorry I know she's not my sil)..but really, how many children should she have the WE ALL pay for that she's NOT responsible for?

So sorry. Someone needs to save these kids from their mother. (what a sad thing to say)

sharisse
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:48 PM

give me her facebook, ill say it:)

airforewifenmom
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:49 PM
I have told her what I thought. After her 4yr old got hit by a car and when i picked up my neice and her blood sugar was 400! Now is not the time though. . . And heres the kicker. . Her tubes arent tied!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
airforewifenmom
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:51 PM
I would totally give everyone her name and let you ladies tear her a new ass. . .But it would likely bite me in mine.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LizzieAnnesMom
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:51 PM

wow yeah I would say it.

bribribri
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:52 PM

Yes. It does indeed sound like a bitch needs strangling.

Good luck to those kids. Poor things!

alberns303
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:53 PM

how would she know you gave it to us?

Quoting airforewifenmom:

I would totally give everyone her name and let you ladies tear her a new ass. . .But it would likely bite me in mine.

MommyLehr
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:55 PM

wow that is super shitty!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)