Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A dark tale

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:47 PM
  • 2 Replies
Im sorry if this offends anyone, but I am so tired of seeing these posts about abortions, from people who have no idea what they are talking about. So here is a story my story. You be the judge of wether Im a murdering evil person. Two weeks after I had my son, he was a c-section. I got raped, I got pregnant. My doctor refused for me to carry, she feared I would tear open again. I was made to have an abortion. I cried hysterically. I wanted to be thrown into hell for what I had allowed to happen. My hubby's family is very christian so we cant even tell them for they believe that anyone who has one, has commited murder. I can tell you the pain both physical and mental was horrid, the sound. Being in a tiny room all by yourself is horrid!! I was sick throwing up for a week after I had it, not from drugs, but because I hated myself. I wonder everyday who that child could have been. yes some people get them for thier own well being, but next time you point fingers learn all the facts about why they did it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
143myboys9496
by Gold Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:49 PM

So sorry for what happened to you.

This may not be helpful, but really sometimes horrible things happen for a reason.

I hope you find solace in what happened.

unique_puzzle
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:50 PM

How horrible and what a painful experience.  While I consider myself pro-life I also understand that there can be extenuating circumstances and in cases of rape especially I'm not 100% against abortion.  I have a problem with women not taking responsibility for CONSENSUAL sex.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)