Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Man Im pissed! Would you be?

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:54 PM
  • 24 Replies

SO Im trying to buy a house as most of you know. Well this morning it was a no go. But then my realtor called me back with a different idea in how to get into this house. Awesome! So i called him back to give him some info, and he didnt answer. I left the info on his phone and told Him I was going to church, to just call back in the morning. Well i get out of church and check my cell (hubby is out of town working) And I have a new voicemail. Check it and it's the realtor. He said "Hi Amanda I was just calling you back, it's 9 p.m." Okay then there is a silence on the phone where he thought he hung up. Then I hear him yelling at someone he says "I had to call her back, she's got a million fucking questions" then the phone goes blank. Uhhhhhmmm Yes I have questions, this is my first time buying a home. I did not tell you to call me back on your personal time. I did not say to call me at 9 p.m. Im assuming he was yelling at his wife. I did not return his phone call, and Im pretty sure DH and I are going to find a new realtor. I mean really?  He has been super nice to me every time I need to call. No problems. But this is just uncalled for. If it is effecting his personal life, then he needs to learn to manage his time better, and leave work at work.

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommyof2n13
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 12:00 AM

BUMP!

katiegirl
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 12:01 AM
Wow bet he's embarrassed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kenre
by Ruby Member on Feb. 10, 2011 at 12:02 AM
Wow...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
madcrazymom
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 12:02 AM
Tell him you will take your million fucking questions elsewhere.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
krookmom
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 12:04 AM
Oh wow! Nail his ass mama!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MLozano

that is is so messed up of him.

prdmomnarmywife
Id report his ass then say what op said
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rhianonmat
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 12:05 AM

Call him up and tell him you're firing him.  When he asks why... tell him you would rather work with someone smart enough to actually hang up the phone before mouthing off about the client they just called.

double2trouble
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 12:05 AM

Replay the message for him and say I will not let the door hit me in the butt on my way out just so you know.

Samanthamommy
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 12:06 AM

Yes, I would be mad.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)