Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

cereal hurts my stomach

Posted by on Feb. 15, 2011 at 1:40 AM
  • 11 Replies

Cheerios hurt my stomach the worst. Another one is special K. I don't know why this is or what ingredient causes this. I have woke up feeling sick if I eat it too close to sleeping but it even hurts before that. Am I alone?

by on Feb. 15, 2011 at 1:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AngieH2007
by on Feb. 15, 2011 at 1:42 AM
Mine too...but I always thought it was the milk, not the cereal. Either way I hardly ever eat it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Feb. 15, 2011 at 1:45 AM

Just the regular cheerios or one of their different ones?   I havent had that issue with any cereal, only the milk part. 

tickled_pink09
by on Feb. 15, 2011 at 1:45 AM

Quoting AngieH2007:

Mine too...but I always thought it was the milk, not the cereal. Either way I hardly ever eat it.

I hardly eat it too because it's just not worth it.

night.magic
by Chicken Nugget on Feb. 15, 2011 at 1:45 AM

I've often times thought it was the milk. I think there was a recall on some cereals not too long ago. There could be something in it to make you feel so bad.

tickled_pink09
by on Feb. 15, 2011 at 1:46 AM

Quoting frndlyfn:

Just the regular cheerios or one of their different ones?   I havent had that issue with any cereal, only the milk part. 

All cheerios. I have no milk alergies. I have cereals I can eat but not the ones I mentioned. I am sure there are more :(

.stella.
by on Feb. 15, 2011 at 1:46 AM
maybe its the milk? are you lactose sensitive ?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AngieH2007
by on Feb. 15, 2011 at 1:50 AM
I think I am...I get a tummy ache with ice cream too :(

Quoting .stella.:

maybe its the milk? are you lactose sensitive ?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AngieH2007
by on Feb. 15, 2011 at 1:52 AM
Do you drink the milk leftover? If not maybe the cheerio's absorbs more milk than other types of cereal?

Quoting tickled_pink09:

Quoting frndlyfn:

All cheerios. I have no milk alergies. I have cereals I can eat but not the ones I mentioned. I am sure there are more :(

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tickled_pink09
by on Feb. 15, 2011 at 2:10 AM

Quoting AngieH2007:

Do you drink the milk leftover? If not maybe the cheerio's absorbs more milk than other types of cereal?

Quoting tickled_pink09:

Quoting frndlyfn:

I do sometimes but mostly the cheerios or whatever cereal absorbs it lol.

twisted_charlie
by on Feb. 15, 2011 at 2:22 AM

Hmm, compare the ingredient list of the Cheerio's and Special K to a cereal you can eat with no problems.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN