Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What comments of your have been deleted on facebook?

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 1:06 AM
  • 13 Replies

This is a spin off of my other post.

So have you ever had a response or comment on someones fb deleted? What was it?

by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 1:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MsDean
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 1:07 AM

By the way it is wine o clock so I may not be grammatically correct =)

Lovinmybabas
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 1:07 AM

BUMP!

ozade8
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 1:08 AM

a "friend" of mine recently deleted a comment I made because she posted a photo of her gf texting and driving and I told her how extremely dangerous and ignorant that was; guess she didn't like being called out.....

Is that what you mean?

oceanus407
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 1:08 AM
By one person, but she unfriended me so it doesn't matter. I don't really have fb drama
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MsDean
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 1:19 AM

Quoting ozade8:

a "friend" of mine recently deleted a comment I made because she posted a photo of her gf texting and driving and I told her how extremely dangerous and ignorant that was; guess she didn't like being called out.....

Is that what you mean?

Yes that is what I mean.

mstkn.identity
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 3:41 AM

Many of times. Sometimes people dont like the truth, even when I am saying it nicely.

143myboys9496
by Gold Member on Feb. 20, 2011 at 3:52 AM

No..but then I'm not on fb that much.

ShellGardner
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 3:55 AM

lol yeah, my husbands friend still likes high school football games and he posts pictures and he posted one that was a football game but all you could see was the backs of the players and I said "you would take pictures of guys butts" He quickly removed it I LOL A LOT

KaliLeanne
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 3:59 AM
My husbands ex best friend married this horrendous chick, after 3 days. She told me her family knew about it, and so did all her friends. After they got married, she changed her status, her mom posted freaking out that she didnt know in advance, so i called her on her bs, i posted "hey you told me you family knew.....isnt your mom kinda considered family?" she quickly erased it, and blocked me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3lilindians
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 4:00 AM

no not unless it was by the person who owned the page. I've been "grounded" from posting on FB though lol 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)