Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sh!t tonight sucks

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 3:36 AM
  • 6 Replies
So here we are laying at my moms, I brought the kids up for the weekend to visit. Me and my oldest was laying on the couch, 2 of the other kids were laying on an air matrice on the floor. I wake up to a kick in the
mouth (on accident), now mind you I just had a tooth pulled thursday, I .am in a lot of pain right now lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 3:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Nicole88
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 3:37 AM

Ouch! You poor thing!

mommasue69
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 3:37 AM
Didn't get to finish my post lol, my oldest threw up ALL over the 2 kids on the floor which is why I got kicked lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
serjil
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 3:38 AM

Ouch. You know if you had surgery or an injury on any other body part, you would have been kicked there instead. I wonder why that always happens. 

serjil
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 3:39 AM

Good aim, with both ends. 

Quoting mommasue69:

Didn't get to finish my post lol, my oldest threw up ALL over the 2 kids on the floor which is why I got kicked lol.

mommasue69
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 3:40 AM
Lol, I know it sucks.

Quoting serjil:

Ouch. You know if you had surgery or an injury on any other body part, you would have been kicked there instead. I wonder why that always happens. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommasue69
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 3:51 AM
Lol, the funny thing is the 2 kids on the floor didn't wake up......ewwwwww lol. They only woke up when I woke them up to change the blankets!!!

Quoting serjil:

Good aim, with both ends. 

Quoting mommasue69:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)