Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Seriously????

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 4:09 AM
  • 14 Replies
Its 11 here and my husband has thr downstairs tv volume at 50!!! Its late kida are in bed I want to go to bed but can't because I'm hearing screaming, bombs, and gunfire. Stupid show. Ugh I just want to sleep
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 4:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
3lilindians
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 4:10 AM

heheh it's 3 here & I can't talk shit about him cause I'm on here & listening to youtube videos kinda loud 

amberbrianne
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 4:11 AM
Did you ask him to turn it down?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
conniesyk970
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 4:11 AM

I would be marching my butt down there telling him the kids are asleep and I would like to be and he needs to turn the TV down.

mommywife06
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 4:12 AM
Haha. I am in our room. I even have the door shut. Stupid husband. 3 I would be dead asleep lol

Quoting 3lilindians:

heheh it's 3 here & I can't talk shit about him cause I'm on here & listening to youtube videos kinda loud 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommywife06
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 4:13 AM
Yea but he is slightly deaf in one ear so I'm not too mad just frustrated.

Quoting amberbrianne:

Did you ask him to turn it down?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wickedfiress
by Ruby Member on Feb. 20, 2011 at 4:14 AM

Go show him boobs and tell him to turn it down.

3lilindians
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 4:15 AM

I'm a total night owl, plus tomorrow...or today rather is my b-day so I have  pass :) he would normally be coming down to say...you comin to bed or what...or...can you turn that shit down damn I'm trying to sleep lol. I'm totally taking advantage 

Quoting mommywife06:

Haha. I am in our room. I even have the door shut. Stupid husband. 3 I would be dead asleep lol

Quoting 3lilindians:

mommywife06
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 4:16 AM
But that involves me getting up. Hang on let me try it

Quoting wickedfiress:

Go show him boobs and tell him to turn it down.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommywife06
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 4:21 AM
Ok I stood there and then I got cold. AC is on and he didn't even notice. I coughed and said AHEM and he looked and turned back to the tv and I quote." ITS TOO LATE FOR SEX MAYBE MORNING SEX?" My jaw dropped then I said sure and came upstairs. He did turn it down though
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3lilindians
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 4:24 AM

LMAO ^^^ I totally thought that was gonna go different....and YOU GOT THE AC ON? Lucky! We got heat on lol. At least he turned it down & wth is he doing that he'd down sex? That's not normal LMAO...in the morning if he tries, I'd say "it's too early for sex" and roll back over..unless he likes it that way too then you can just get up HAHAHAH

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)