Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Okay, I'm convinced **UPDATE

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:10 AM
  • 80 Replies

My daughter has said a number of strange things, and I thought it was possible that she is sensitive. My grandmother passed a month ago, and we put out dog down in August. I didn't talk to her about either, because she is simply to young. I thought she would forget about the dog, that hasn't happened. She asked about "great grandma" I never once called her that, just a few little things. On Thursday my Dad was coming over to watch her, while we went to my son's Dr appointment. She says to me "Grandpa fell on ground?"

I thought for a second, he has never fallen in her presence, so I know she wasn't talking about something that happened in the past. I said "No honey, grandpa didn't fall."

She answers "Yes, grandpa did fall on ground...........he did."

I thought it was odd, so I called my Dad to make sure he was alright. He said he was just leaving the house to come see us, and I said "Just be careful walking to the car." He said he would, and he asked where he should park when he got here. I told him to give me a call when he was close and I would open the garage door. When I got off the phone Eve said "Grandpa will not fall" she pointed to our front door and then said "No he will not fall on ground"

Now that my Dad was coming through the garage he wouldn't be using the front door, where she pointed. I have no idea if he would have fallen if I hadn't called, but it made me wonder a little. The phone call I made changed the way he would be entering my house.

This morning she crawled in to our bed and laid down with us. For some reason I thought about Koa (our dog that we put down) I thought about how before the kids were born she would jump in to bed with me as soon as my husband got up for work. Out of the blue my daughter says "Koa no lick you anymore, Koa is broken"

WTF?!

That's it, I'm not doubting it anymore............my little girl is psychic.

UPDATE***

So you can say what you want but I can PROMISE you she has never heard this from a living soul.

Today she was playing airplane with her aunt. My sister asked "do you want to go up high?"

My daughter replied "I WILL GO TO HEAVEN"

My grandmother who passed was very religious, I think Eve has been talking to her. There is no way anyone has ever said the word Heaven to her EVER, and no.........she never saw it on TV or overheard anything. She isn't in day care...........I know she has never heard the word or the context she used it in.

Dum dum DUUUM

*now I have to have a chit chat with my dead grandma about what she is telling my daughter. lol

Photobucket
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Princess7777
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:13 AM

That is cool.

bananahammock1
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:14 AM

Wow! She is extremely intelligent if nothing else!! And cute as a button!!

trz031407
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:16 AM

That's so cool. I know there are groups on here for that if you want to ask them about how to help her with it, when she grows older yanno? I think my son has some 'gifts' too, because he spoke of my great grandfather, whom he never met (he died when I was 10), and called him 'great grandmas husband', said he was at her house, and started yelling at me because I was there & I don't remember lol  kids are.. interesting little creatures :)

Good luck mama. I have a feeling you'll have a lot more instances like this!

momma-flynn
wow. pretty neat. can she give me the lottery numbers? lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NickiNavarro

Quoting bananahammock1:

I remember when we were putting the dog down and I was concerned that I should tell her something about it. My whole family said no, she's only two she won't even remember the dog in a few months, don't say anything to her. Now she tells me that Koa has come back and that she lays next to her bed. so much for forgetting about the dog.

Photobucket
LuvMyLilMonkey3
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:18 AM
wow. thats so cool :o)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bananahammock1
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:19 AM

Woah!!! Yeah, kids are way smarter than we give them credit for.. I think they "feel" more than us too because their lil hearts are so pure! I believe everything she said! Spirits are known to come to kids first.

Quoting NickiNavarro:

Quoting bananahammock1:

I remember when we were putting the dog down and I was concerned that I should tell her something about it. My whole family said no, she's only two she won't even remember the dog in a few months, don't say anything to her. Now she tells me that Koa has come back and that she lays next to her bed. so much for forgetting about the dog.

NickiNavarro
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:20 AM

Quoting momma-flynn:

wow. pretty neat. can she give me the lottery numbers? lol

LOL NO but my mom used to spend hours every night (she is an astrologer) with all her calculations trying to come up with lotto numbers. Sh won all the time, she bought a new car and stuff, but never won the big one. lol

Photobucket
NickiNavarro
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:21 AM

Quoting trz031407:

That's so cool. I know there are groups on here for that if you want to ask them about how to help her with it, when she grows older yanno? I think my son has some 'gifts' too, because he spoke of my great grandfather, whom he never met (he died when I was 10), and called him 'great grandmas husband', said he was at her house, and started yelling at me because I was there & I don't remember lol  kids are.. interesting little creatures :)

Good luck mama. I have a feeling you'll have a lot more instances like this!

It runs in my family, and I myself have a few "gifts" it runs in the family.

Photobucket
Mommy4two
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:26 AM

That's awesome.... I can hear dead people lol... I was doing a saonse "sp" with my Mom and we one day got my grandma, next day my aunt didee and right before didee a 5 yr. old boy who died in the house we were in back around the turn of the 20th century... I could hear everything that was spelled out in my head before it was on the board and I even closed my eyes to make sure I wasn't doing it by accident...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)