Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

insanity the workout.....

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:51 AM
  • 19 Replies
Have any of you ladied done this workout? My mom bought it and im using it...I did it for about 4 days then my dd had to go to the hospital. Well I started it again today. If you have used it what were your results? And did u follow the meal plan?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Feb. 20, 2011 at 3:10 PM

I haven't tried it, but a good friend of mine is doing it and has lost 23lbs in 2mos. She does follow the meal plan, too. 

loves_her_baby
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 3:18 PM

This is me at my DD's first birthday party in april, i was a good 200 pounds.

and this is me 3 months after doing Insanity. It was the hardest thing I've done, but i loved getting up every day to do it after I got into a swing of things. I lost almost 50 pounds in 3 months of doing Insanity on and off. I started over a few times because I would take a break for a week or so. Lol

haydsmom2007
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 3:19 PM

is it really hard so far? lol

loves_her_baby
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 3:20 PM

ETA: i didnt follow the meal plan, i just ate sensible. I stopped snacking on crap, no more soda. I would treat myself once in a while because the way I saw it, i didnt work out to torture myself and not have a bowl of ice cream over the summer! lol =]

haydsmom2007
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 3:20 PM

Quoting loves_her_baby:

and this is me 3 months after doing Insanity. It was the hardest thing I've done, but i loved getting up every day to do it after I got into a swing of things. I lost almost 50 pounds in 3 months of doing Insanity on and off. I started over a few times because I would take a break for a week or so. Lol

wow you look great. did you get a t shirt?? LOL

loves_her_baby
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 3:21 PM

Quoting haydsmom2007:

is it really hard so far? lol

let me just say this, me and my DH did the fitness test just to see where we were, my DH didnt even last 10 minutes doing the fitness test! Lol.

it WILL kick your ass but it is soooooo worth it

babygirlsmom314
by Corinne on Feb. 20, 2011 at 3:21 PM

I know a couple of ladies in my motivate group used it and loved it.

angelgrl5200
by Gold Member on Feb. 20, 2011 at 3:22 PM
whoa....thats great....what kind of diet is it?

Quoting loves_her_baby:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
loves_her_baby
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 3:23 PM

Quoting haydsmom2007:

Quoting loves_her_baby:

wow you look great. did you get a t shirt?? LOL

LOL. i actually didnt. i never took good before and after pictures and never had any measurements. I really didnt expect to lose so much weight so i figured why take a picture. lol

MommiE8983
by McLovin on Feb. 20, 2011 at 3:24 PM
How long is long is the workout?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)