Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Round cribs?

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 11:44 AM
  • 6 Replies

Does anyone have one? What do you think of it? Dislikes? Likes? I've always wanted one but never had a room that I think it would fit well in. What do you think of yours? 

by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 11:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
hollinicole
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 11:48 AM

I love the round crib they are sooo cute to me! I heard that is a pain in the butt to get the sheets and all for them so look in to that also.

Love2Bugs
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 11:50 AM

I think they are super cute. I never had one but would have loved to. I opted for a regular crib because you can turn them into toddler beds and full size beds afterwards.

KokoJones
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 11:50 AM

i want one, too but have never had one.... i always wondered if people who got them, liked them

briansmommy7143
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 11:52 AM

I used to work for a specialty furniture (baby) store. The round cribs are extremely beautiful, but not very practical. If you can afford to dish out the money for it, I say go for it! If your bank account is a little tighter, I would suggest a 3-in1 instead that you can use for much longer. For the round cribs, you typically have to special order the bedding as well, and it can take up to 8 weeks, so do it early if that's the route you choose!

P.V.Hawkwind
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 11:53 AM

Quoting KokoJones:

i want one, too but have never had one.... i always wondered if people who got them, liked them

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CHLOES_MOM2008
by Silver Member on Feb. 20, 2011 at 11:56 AM

Quoting Love2Bugs:

I think they are super cute. I never had one but would have loved to. I opted for a regular crib because you can turn them into toddler beds and full size beds afterwards.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)