Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does this happen to anyone else around that time??? Maybe tmi

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:30 PM
  • 9 Replies
So my predicted ovulation date was yesterday and all day yesterday i would like gush clear liquid. It honeslty felt like I started my period or i peed. Gross I know. It's happened before and I can't remember if it was around that time as well. I thought my time to conceive had passed his month already. So do you think I could still get pg if
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
jella31
by Angela on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:32 PM
Oops sorry went it to soon, if hubby and I did it today? Or since all that was coming out I lost my egg already? Lemme know if I don't make sense, i tend to ramble. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tinkermel2u
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:33 PM

best baby makin stuff!!

jella31
by Angela on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:52 PM
Really?! Lol I always thought I was a freak or something...I suppose I could Google but eh lol

Quoting tinkermel2u:

best baby makin stuff!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sandra_t00
by Ruby Member on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:54 PM

bump

MommiE8983
by McLovin on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:54 PM
What you're talking about is cervical mucus. Its normal and that's the stuff that makes the sperm stay where its suppose to.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jella31
by Angela on Feb. 20, 2011 at 1:00 PM
Well I hope so...we are ttc but not all hardcore and I hadn't even checked my calendar this month... and I have an annual tomorrow that I had forgotten about so I hope there's not all this sperm in there still lol

Quoting MommiE8983:

What you're talking about is cervical mucus. Its normal and that's the stuff that makes the sperm stay where its suppose to.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kaybean
by Kayleen on Feb. 20, 2011 at 1:05 PM

That just happened to me 2 days ago (right when I was expecting to ovulate). I went tanning and when I got up from the tanning bed, I felt wetness and saw some clear liquid starting to run out. My cm (cervical mucus) is usually more like clear egg whites, and not so thin and watery, but its totally normal to have that. Its very possible that you were ovulating. When you have the thick, lotion like cm, that means you're appproaching ovulation, and when it turns clear and more slippery, that's when you're actively ovulating. Your body does that so that when you have sex, the cm can help the sperm easily make its way into the vagina. And remember, when you ovulate, the egg is good for up to 24 hours, so you can still get pregnant for about a day after you ovulate.

TTC a GIRL? Want a GIRL in the future?
Join this group!!! We share tips and
methods for conceiving that baby girl!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/22322

jella31
by Angela on Feb. 20, 2011 at 1:34 PM
Yay!! I want to do it more but I have that Damn appt tomorrow lol

Quoting Kaybean:

That just happened to me 2 days ago (right when I was expecting to ovulate). I went tanning and when I got up from the tanning bed, I felt wetness and saw some clear liquid starting to run out. My cm (cervical mucus) is usually more like clear egg whites, and not so thin and watery, but its totally normal to have that. Its very possible that you were ovulating. When you have the thick, lotion like cm, that means you're appproaching ovulation, and when it turns clear and more slippery, that's when you're actively ovulating. Your body does that so that when you have sex, the cm can help the sperm easily make its way into the vagina. And remember, when you ovulate, the egg is good for up to 24 hours, so you can still get pregnant for about a day after you ovulate.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Randomocity
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 1:35 PM

Hope you get knocked up :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)