Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help???

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 1:27 PM
  • 4 Replies

Anyone know of how i can go about getting my CNA...online preferably as i don't have transportation at this time...any help is greatly appreciated

by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 1:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Feb. 20, 2011 at 3:24 PM

There's a website called educationconnection.com or something like that which claims to have gathered info about various online schools. I'd suggest checking there to see if anyone offers a CNA program that you can do - you may have to do labs or something at a real, brick-and-mortar university, but at least you'd be able to get the bulk of it done online from home. 

3lilmonsters88
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 3:26 PM
Usually local community colleges have the hybrid class but you still have to go in for clinicals, but you would have to do that anywhere.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bluejupalex

I doubt you're going to be able to get any good CNA program that's 100% online.  How would you learn and check off your clinical skills?

mnmomaof4

In most places your local hospital and communtiy college will offer this program.  Its short usually just 6-10 weeks. I think it would be pretty tough to find an online program though, since a lot of it is sooo hands on.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)