Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Best Face Makeup?

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 1:28 PM
  • 41 Replies

I hardly ever wear any face makeup, mainly just special occasions. I wear eye makeup everyday, but foundation has just always bothers me. It smells like dirt and makes my face feel gross. However, I have a big event coming up next weekend and I want my face to look great. It is also time to buy some new makeup, I haven't bought new foundation in quite a while. I always buy the same maybelline something (shows how much  I pay attention), but I am considering trying something new. I know there are some ladies on here with perfect makeup, I envy each of you. I need help, what would you suggest. Here is a picture of me, so you can maybe see my skin type a little better.

by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 1:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
maxinepaige
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 1:29 PM

I use bare minerals. Its amazing, and light! 

mommytohuddy
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 1:30 PM

what store can it be found at?

Quoting maxinepaige:

mommy492006
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 1:30 PM

I can send you mark kay samples if you like? we jsut got a new foundation in and I LOVE it. It smells great and looks fantastic and there is two formulas... one for comb. to oily skin and one for normal to dry. Would you like some?

mommy492006
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 1:31 PM

but FYI you look beautiful in your pic almost flawless skin 

mommytohuddy
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 1:31 PM

actually that sounds nice. I have really dry skin.

Quoting mommy492006:

I can send you mark kay samples if you like? we jsut got a new foundation in and I LOVE it. It smells great and looks fantastic and there is two formulas... one for comb. to oily skin and one for normal to dry. Would you like some?

angellove29115
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 1:32 PM

bare minerals all the way,  its not oily,  its light and I love the smell.  I know sometimes you can find bare minerals in the mall. The mall I go to sells it there but you can go online and order it.

mama_cullum
I do!!!!

Quoting mommy492006:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommytohuddy

thank you.

Quoting mommy492006:

but FYI you look beautiful in your pic almost flawless skin 

megan479

online at qvc, or i think they have a website.  in stores at sephora, and macy's, i think they have it at nrodstroms as well.  but i definitly recommend it as well.  the BEST ever!

Quoting mommytohuddy:

what store can it be found at?

Quoting maxinepaige:

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Feb. 20, 2011 at 1:33 PM

I've tried them all from Cover Girl to Lancome`, I settled on Revlon Age Defying, it was the most consistent!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)