Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

4 more days and im OUT of this crap hole!

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 2:12 PM
  • 4 Replies

yup thats right we are moving into our new rented home on wed and I CANT WAIT.  these are going to feel like the longest 4 days ever.   both toliets are broken in our place of habitat.  i have to stick my hand in the back with the yucky water and flush it every time ... GOOD TIMES.  our dish washer is broke.  and under the sink there is an on going leak,..  our new place has heater hurray.   Where we are now  NO heater.   i hate my neighbors.  4 more days of you guys and we are gone .. im so sick of your ciggarettes and trash all our house..  NO MORE OF THAT.. hurray.. i will hve a drive way...  HURRAY FOR A DRIVE WAY AND A BACK YARD.  i can do it just 4 more days.  we are getting a new fridge in 4 days.     GOOD BYE leaking fridge.. we had good times.. but see you later.   moving is overwhelming and exciting all at once.  our new place has hard wood floors.  never had hard wood floors before.    I CAN DO JUST 4 MORE DAYS.

Thank you for listening.

by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 2:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 2:15 PM
Hope the 4 days fly by!! Good luck with your move!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by McLovin on Feb. 20, 2011 at 2:16 PM
Yay that's exciting!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 2:26 PM

I am in a similar boat! SO has an interview on tuesday for a transfer if he gets it we get to go back home! We are pushing for this & I wanna do it now this year! If he gets the job we move into my parents apartment complex & they built us an apartment just for us how we want it! Just the other day I asked him to knock a wall down for me b/c I want a bar there instead lol

For me I get to say goodbye to

1) Ugly wallpaper omg what were they thinking every room the design is disgusting

2) Wood floors that squek when walked across & have nails that wiggle up & have to be pounded down every so often (those nails have claimed a few articles of clothing too!)

3) Pipes that whistle when water is turned off, all of them do this!

4) Side of the sink we can not run water in b/c it leaks

5) Heaters that leak b/c they are those old ones & create steam & noise

6) Carpets disgusting all of them & they frey in the corners etc.

7) Lead paint that we had to seal in when we moved here

8) Laundry room that we share with neighbors & washer that leaks water

9) Rotted out beams on the porch

10) Barn that is falling down in our yard & I constantly am picking up pieces of it

11) Fence that either cars or teens are knocking down beams making me having to fix it all the time

12) Old outlet plugs that require one of those plugs you have to put in to use a three prong plug

13) 14 doors in this apartment, yes 14 doors we obviously do not use them all but omg do we really need that many come on!

14)  Being two inches from the roadway & my daughters bedroom being the front one so if someone hit our house I cant even imagine

15) Yellow bathtub & toilet in the bathroom it just annoys the heck outta me really it does

*whew* I hope we get this job! Wish us luck! You can hold out four more days I am totally there with ya you only have four mroe days so close! Enjoy your new place!

by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 2:34 PM

Kool beans!!  I'm excited 4 you. Dealing w/ disgusting neighbors & broken down apt. is not good for the nerves.  Been there done that too!  Sit yourself down and focus on a list of daily things to do before and after your move.  That should help you a little, with the current stress. Stay focused Momma!hugs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)