Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

cheating in the navy??

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 2:42 PM
  • 14 Replies

so...i know nothing about this navy stuff, so im curious........my aunt is in the navy, so is her husband. they have a baby together.......well, shit has hit the fan....they are divorcing, she had an affair with another navy man, whose a higher rank. hes married with a kid and another on the way. she has helped ruin his marraige. now, ive heard some things, wondering if its true.....can she be dishonorably discharged or whatever for commiting open adultry with a fellow navy man??

by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 2:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Denecia
by Gold Member on Feb. 20, 2011 at 2:44 PM
Yeah she can but she won't be. They take rank ad money instead usually. I think they can even go to jail but that never happens. I could be wrong so dot bank on what I am saying lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rhpudgey3
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 2:45 PM

um. yah!

EdensJezebelle
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 2:45 PM

i dont know about what the discharge would be but yes its true she can get kicked out if he was higher than her and in her unit it will be him who prob gets that she can get the brig and loss of half her pay and demoted.

Jsmommy0528
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 2:46 PM

YEESS. When I was getting out of the Army there was another grl that was and she was getting kicked out for adultery. They were both married and cheating, they were deployed at the time so it was twice as bad. They could still get and article 15 though and that takes pay and rank usually.

Princess7777
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 2:47 PM

She probably will be.

proudmotherof5k
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 2:48 PM

BUMP!

southernjess3
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 2:48 PM

im just going by what my grandma said, so i guess there has been talk about her being kicked out???

wickedfiress
by Ruby Member on Feb. 20, 2011 at 2:48 PM

They BOTH can.

turtle07
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 2:50 PM
No idea
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
azpreemiemom
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 2:52 PM

She can be charged, but it rarely happens. There has to be evidence, not he said-she said.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)