Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need help planning a baby shower with Blue camo Theme

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 4:00 PM
  • 4 Replies

Hi i need help with ideas like cakes, how to decorate with the blue camo, i can not find plates or cups anywhere with blue camo...but that's the theme that my cousin wants :( if anyone knows anywhere that sells this please let me know, so i was thinking of maybe doing just the its a boy theme with the footprints and just have blue camo in certain places but i cant figure out where or how to tie it in....please help me! thanks

by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 4:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
jillbailey26
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 4:02 PM

Here's some invitations.

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Feb. 20, 2011 at 5:39 PM

Maybe just do different shades of blue, do the cake blue camo (find a blue camo print image online and print it and mimic it on the cake), and then try to get people to give her blue camo gifts, like blue camo baby clothes, blankets, shopping cart covers, etc., instead of having the party stuff be blue camo? 

Dozen Pack Blue Camo Crib Baby Shoes

Mommy2519
by on Feb. 21, 2011 at 1:02 PM

very cute ideas, i think ill just stick with its a boy theme, with the footprints and put some blue camo threwout the shower...i found invites favors and advise notes with the blue camo, also i will be doing diaper cakes with the camo on it, also getting her cake done in it....maybe even doing a clothes line with all blue camo on it, i dont know i wish i could find some real decorations or plates with the blue camo but i cant anywhere...

Mommy2519
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 1:14 PM
bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)