Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Somedays you just have to sit back and laugh

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 5:23 PM
  • 28 Replies

So I recieved a message today telling me I am a liar and a thief.

Wow.

What is something that someone has accused you of that made you just sit back and laugh?

by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 5:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
clusterkid
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 5:24 PM

BUMP!

mrswillie
by Ruby Member on Feb. 20, 2011 at 5:25 PM

Shit...I don't know where to begin.

I was once called a baby starving, gutter slut.  This by someone that had an STD.

sam12796
by Sandy on Feb. 20, 2011 at 5:26 PM

My brother once called me the golden child because I have it so easy and he struggles? Yeah just because I held down a job and worked hard for what I have and chose not to mooch of my mom does not make me golden..lol

clusterkid
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 5:28 PM

Wow they sound classy.

Quoting mrswillie:

Shit...I don't know where to begin.

I was once called a baby starving, gutter slut.  This by someone that had an STD.

clusterkid
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 5:29 PM

How dare you work hard!! ;)

Quoting sam12796:

My brother once called me the golden child because I have it so easy and he struggles? Yeah just because I held down a job and worked hard for what I have and chose not to mooch of my mom does not make me golden..lol

karabearblu
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 5:29 PM
Okay this is gross and probably tmi but this Guy I had casual "encounters" with back in college and I were messing around and after I left he or his roommate didn't talk to me for a long time. I started to wonder wtf was going on so I sent the roommate a message and he said I'd had my period all over his sheets and that he'd appreciate it if I bought him new ones...haven't heard from them since. This is the strangest thing anyone has ever said to me. I know for a fact I didn't get my period that night so he was either sick of me or laid some other girl in his bed that night.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 20, 2011 at 5:31 PM

Got to think about this one, lol

tharealty2
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 5:32 PM

That I am racist.

mrswillie
by Ruby Member on Feb. 20, 2011 at 5:32 PM

I was out at a Pamper Chef party once and another guest(I didn't know) was talking about her tanning bed she had for sale.  I said I was interested in it but I wanted to call dh first to discuss it.  When I said that, a friend of mine piped up and said, "Do worry, she will buy it. She's spoiled.  Bill (dh) gets her whatever she wants. 

I was like WTF?!

clusterkid
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 5:37 PM

So now I have to ask.....did you get it??? lol

Quoting mrswillie:

I was out at a Pamper Chef party once and another guest(I didn't know) was talking about her tanning bed she had for sale.  I said I was interested in it but I wanted to call dh first to discuss it.  When I said that, a friend of mine piped up and said, "Do worry, she will buy it. She's spoiled.  Bill (dh) gets her whatever she wants. 

I was like WTF?!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)