Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids complain all the time about what is for supper so tonight they got a sh^tty dinner!!!

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:31 PM
  • 112 Replies

My friend has three kids 2 boys 8 and 12 and a girl who is 4..She cooks 7 nights a week and is an awesome cook!!!

Her two boys especially the 8 year old is always complaining about what she makes for dinner so last night after she got sick of hearing them complain about dinner she told them well just wait until tomorrow night!!

So tonight for dinner she makes a special dinner for her two boys and regular dinner for her, DH and her DD.

She was making stir fry with white rice and chicken sounds good right?

Well in the dinner she made for her two boys she added ingredients and stuff she knows the boys don't like and makes sure the dinner is eatable but disgusting!!!

By the end of the meal the boys were apologising and told her they would never complain again, she told her MIL about what she did and her MIL made her feel like she was a bad mother for teaching her kids a lesson so she called me..I don't think she did anything wrong!!

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
activitymode
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:32 PM
She did nothing wrong
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mama07Shorty
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:33 PM

she absolutely did nothing wrong

wiener
by Platinum Member on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:33 PM

i say good job,  my 4 year old refues to eat his turkey dinner tonight so he is going to bed hungrey at 8, i dont care how much he whine and crys about being hungry he had his chance, im done with him wasting food. 

lucky2Beeme
by Platinum Member on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:33 PM

I think its ok.She didn't poison them. They figured ut that htye needed to stop bitching and now she shouldnt have a problem with meals. Win/win in my book.

babygirlsmom314
by Corinne on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:34 PM
She didn't do anything wrong.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
notjstasocermom
by Ruby Member on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:34 PM

I think it was fine.

FL2AK
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:34 PM
Good for her!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
richbitch666

Nothing wrong with that.:)

kavp84

Hey, it's still food. Maybe her kids won't be so bratty. :P And better than letting them starve.

Famousglm714
by Gina on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:35 PM

I think what she did is funny. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)