Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

S/O- Do you like HAVING siblings?

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 7:02 PM
  • 22 Replies

Why are you glad you HAVE them?

I have 2 brothers, both younger than me, by 3 and 6 years. As a child it was great growing up with them, for we rode bikes together, played games together, enjoyed family vacations together etc. Sure as we were older we had a few years of not being too close. I did my own thing as a teen, and they did theirs.

As adults we are pretty close. I enjoy just having brothers to talk to on the phone, or get together with for Bulls games, lunches, shopping, birthdays, holidays, etc. PLUS- If I have a parent vent, I can vent to THEM. LOL

Hey if you are NOT glad to have siblings, go ahead and share that too. :)

I'm Kairi AND Kaden's mama now!!

by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 7:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ashleyrenee24
by Ashley on Feb. 20, 2011 at 7:03 PM

I love having a sibling. I really wish I had more.

poshkat
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 7:03 PM

i am and im not. im the middle of 3 girls and i have my middle child issues. i love my sisters and everything but doesnt everyone wish sometime in their life wish to be an only child?

Sexyfox09
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 7:05 PM

I love having sibilings because they are so much younger than me my brother is 13 sister is 9 and another sister that is 3

ILive4This

I have 2 sisters and a brother.   I'm very glad I do, for the same reasons  you stated, OP.

PatriotsFan12

I have 4 siblings...1 sister and 3 brothers....I love my siblings!!!!  Since we have all entered adulthood we are all so close!!!  

i.heart.rachel
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 7:06 PM

no

angel1326
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 7:09 PM

I have 1 brother, 2 half sisters and 1 step brother and sister but I never get to see 1 of my half sisters or my step brother and sister. I love them all :) and I am the oldest.

Jenni85
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 7:09 PM
I have 4 brothers. I am 25. They are 29, 22, 20, and 15. I am the 2nd oldest. We all had a challenging childhood, so I was greatful to have them to help me through it. We are all pretty close, except the youngest, who is in juvenile prison and we have little contact with. We all call each other all the time and help each other through life's ups and downs. I can honestly say, even in times that they drove me nuts, I have always been happy to have a big family.I <3 my bros.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.thickie.thick.
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 7:10 PM

I do NOT have siblings & im happy =D

My dad has a daughter ... who yes is my sister ... BUT i do NOT tolerate racial remarks made about my children and SO & just unnecessary drama brought into our little family we have. believe it or not all that started over a RING i posted on FB saying it was ADORABLE...yeah? Anyhoo ... she flooded my FB w/ lies , texted my blackberry so much it froze and i had to turn it off ... when i did't answer her she showed up to my apartment w/ a knife. The police were called and did nothing , but told me to calm down next time i need to call. She turned her kids against me. Tried to get me fired from my job. Followed me around after i got off work in the mall , pushed me and tripped me (if i wasnt pregnant i would have whooped her ass right there). If her SO sees me out and shes like in another dept he will call her and tell her where i am! He did that one day i was at work!

It's sad to say she's 10 years older then me and SHE's the one who acts immature.

Im proud to say im the only child =) ... my dad has other daughters from previous marriage. The one i would claim , if i could find her =( .. and the other is just too trashy to claim lol.

Pregnancy%20ticker

periwinkle163
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 7:10 PM

I have 3 younger siblings and while I wasn't crazy about all of them growing up we get along pretty well now. I guess I'll keep them,lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)