Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

damm you superstore

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 7:07 PM
  • 0 Replies

dear mr. superstore, i have been shopping at the same superstore in regina on pasqua st. for over 5 years now. every 2 weeks i drive the 70km into the city and spend no less than $350 on groceries in your store. i never grocery shop anywhere else. those few hours of shopping are pretty much the only kid free, stress free enjoyable hours of my month. it is oddly reassuring to walk into a store and know where everything is, and be able to get in, get what you need, and get out.
why have you decided to mess with a good thing? my last trip just yesterday left me displeased, dissatisfied, and discombobulated. the store was a mess!!! nothing was where it was suppsed to be!!! your shelves were disorganized and random objects shelved with other random objects!!!myself and other faithful superstore shoppers wandered around in a shell shocked daze, lost and confused, desperatly trying to find various items which just could not be found! it was like being dropped down a rabbit hole and ending up in a messedup wonderland. the people working there didn't even know where anything was. it was THE WORST shopping trip of my life, and i LOVE Shopping. by the time i was done, i was almost schizophrenic, twitching, and i could almost hear the wires in my brain fizzle and snap.
and then after all that, i didn't even get the complementary $25 gift card i normaly get when spending more than $250. no, i was offered a role of bounty. a freakin 4$ role of BOUNTY. after all the headache, and not to mention items i couldn't find, THATS The thanks i get? are you kidding me?
if your going to mess with a good thing, at least put in something usefull. like parcel pickup. and if you for some strange reason decide to reorganize your store, for the love of god! be organized about it!! and have some appreciation for your life long customers, and give us our damm gift cards!
a very disatisfied, disgruntled, and discombobulated customer.

should i send it?

by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 7:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)