Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If a man has more than 13 kids *edit*

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:03 PM
  • 28 Replies

If a man has more than 13 kids by 13 differentwomen should he be required to get a Vasectomy? My uncle has 13 kids by 13 different women and he has never taken care of any of them. I saw this guy on Maury the other day who bragged how he has 28 kids. I think there should be a law saying if your single you can only have up to a certain amount of kids. I mean really how the hell can you afford all those kids? Plus you are possibly spreading stds. That just makes you a man whore. what is your take on it? Thats JMO

If he has more than 13 kids and doesnt take care of them then there should be a law. If a guy has more than 13 and takes care of them I.E. Child support, taking them places, calling, visitng, buying things.. yeah i dont have a problem. what i do have a problem with is men making a whole football team and basketball team not taking care of them but bragging that they have X amount of kids

by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
3lilmonsters88
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:04 PM
Idk. I know plenty of folks who need to be sterilized...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.k.e.l.l.i.e.
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:04 PM

I'm not for forced sterilization.

DaconosMommy
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:05 PM
What about for women? I dont want the woman who posted and said that she is pregnant w/ number 4 to think this has any thing to do w/ her. My sil knows a girl who is 22 and pregnant w/ # 5 already and each child has a different father.
ColtsFan1912
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:06 PM

it's his life & choices. ..why i see them as disgusting. . .it takes two to tango. I am not into rules limiting the amount of children one can have.

"pretty pretty please dont ever ever feel like you're less then f-ing perfect. . .you're perfect to me"Pink

"

P.V.Hawkwind
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:07 PM

thats sad

Jessy613
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:08 PM

Quoting ColtsFan1912:

it's his life & choices. ..why i see them as disgusting. . .it takes two to tango. I am not into rules limiting the amount of children one can have.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
littlejjsmommy
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:08 PM
it should be done for some women too
cherib82
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:09 PM

Ha don't we all.

Quoting 3lilmonsters88:

Idk. I know plenty of folks who need to be sterilized...

Mama2JoshKatie
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:10 PM

If he has never taken care of anyone HE doesn't have 13 kids, he has just been going around donating sperm. Yes if it is legal to make him get fixed they should.

Elayna90
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:10 PM
My dh has 18 half sisters, all of them have different mothers. He's the only boy. Lol. His youngest sister is 3 mos old...
However, his dad does take care of the children and women financially. He just won't marry them or stay with them.
I figure it's not all that smart but it's between him and his flavor of the month.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)