Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anyone else still have a really exciting, active sex life? *Adult*

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:22 PM
  • 36 Replies

I do! My df and I have passion for each other, still get turned on just by walking by each other and have sex often. We make time to have quickies during the day and we have both kinky, naughty sex, and romantic, emotional sex. We give steamy kisses througout the day and we touch each other and give each other looks as well. If I'm cooking dinner, he will come up behind me, put his hands on my hips and whisper in my ear that he wants to bend me over the kitchen table and have his way with me (not around the kids of course). I send him pics of myself randomly, when we have sex he will stroke my hair and tell me he loves me, we satisfy each other in bed to the fullest. We have sex about 5-7 times a week and I couldn't be happier with our sex life. I see sex posts on here a lot about women who have no sex drive or haven't had sex in a long time, but I don't often hear anyone say they have an excellent sex life like we do. Anyone else out there still have a great sex life?

TTC a GIRL? Want a GIRL in the future?
Join this group!!! We share tips and
methods for conceiving that baby girl!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/22322

by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
catk78
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:23 PM

how long have you guys been together and how many kids?

randi1978
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:24 PM

Mine is good as well.  I have outfits, toys, accessories, etc and we make good use out of everything.

lexibugsmom09
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:24 PM
I do :) when he's home, he works nights. I wouldn't change it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kaybean
by Kayleen on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:24 PM

2 kids (so far) and we've been together for 10 years.

Quoting catk78:

TTC a GIRL? Want a GIRL in the future?
Join this group!!! We share tips and
methods for conceiving that baby girl!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/22322

mommyiverson22
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:25 PM

Quoting catk78:

haha I was thinking the same thing...9 years and two kids later...its not so "perfect" lol

ambcutie24
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:26 PM

we do

mommyiverson22

Quoting Kaybean:

2 kids (so far) and we've been together for 10 years.

Quoting catk78:

well damn your lucky..after My kids i have ZERO sex drive...it sucks..:(

Mommynwife26
We do. With 3 kids one who is 4 months and ebfing we don't as much as we like to but we still get dirty at least 2-3 times a week lol. It's hard cause it has to be whfn all kids are asleep it was easier before we had our youngest and I am sure it will again when she is on the same schedule as the older ones. But when our sex life was non existent while u wad pregnant it took a huge toll on our relationship I would never get there again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Behindthelense

We have a fantastic sex life! We're always trying new things to keep it exciting. Toys, outfits, I have a stripper pole...we just have a good time.

K.A.R.T.S
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:27 PM

Well right now we live with my parents sleeping in their living room :-( When we had our own place we have a very active sex life. We have sex as much as we can given our situation.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)